OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

Old January 23rd 18, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

We hav lozt tuu mennee kitteez tu da Beidge.
WUD SUMCATS WISH TO ACCEPT DEESE SPOTZ, WITCH ar NEOW OPIN????

Piglett was Co-Secretary of Bittees ...Who neow???
Amelia T Cat was Diplocat 2 Moon, ...Who neow???
Mosey was. Diplocat 2 Catnada ...Who neow???
Chancellor of the Exchequer, ...Who neow???
Secretary of Defense ...Who neow???
OEJ...was Vice Chief Justicat ...Who neow???
Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties ...Who neow???
Rebecca ... was Diplocat 2 Furnance...who neow???
Enny dat I mizzt????

Awlzo, I needz a sekkerterry tu proof-reed deze Offseefurrz ov Catmerica poztz ...Who???

JANYUARY 2018 ...Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah ... Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah ... Pit2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... Sundance
Prezident uf Catmerica ... Clarence
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica ... Lucy Lu
Asst Vice Prezident uf Catmerica ... Daisy-chan
Bittie Committee: Maggy Mae
Chancellor of the Exchequer ..OPEN
Chief Justicat ... Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department ... Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff ... Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor ... Sundance
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention ... Cash
Police Dispatcher ... Little Kitty
Document Examiner ... Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Diplocat 2 Canada ... OPEN
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast ... MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Furrance ... OPEN
Diplocat 2 Mexico ... Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon ... OPEN
Diplocat 2 White House ... Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies ... Daisy-chan
Assistant Diplocat 4 Doggies ... Iowna
Fixing the Human Economy ... SamWise
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief...Ranger Greykitten
Co-Secretaries of Bittees ... Piglett and Wascal
Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees ... Sqweex
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee":
Minnie, Shadow,
Sqweex Sundance,Sunrise,
and all other interested kitteez
Secretary of Agricultshure ... Lorelei
Secretary of Defense ...Cash
Secretary of Educating Humans ... Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz ...WooToo
Secretary of Elder Kitties: Daisy-chan the magnifiscent
Secretary of Bittees OPEN
Secretary of Exterior ... Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs ... Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare ... Beauty
Secretary of Interior ... MeOwy
Assitant to Secretary of Interior ... Miss Tina Marie
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...Iowna
~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~
*** Offisifurrz Uff Catmerica, Alfabetikulee By Nayme ***
Beauty ... Secretary of Fudz
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare
Daisy-chan ... Diplocat 2 Doggies
Cash ... Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention, Secretary of Defense
Clarence ... Prezident uf Catmerica
Daisy-chan the magnifiscent... Asst Vice Prezident uf Catmerica
Deputy Assistant Vice Secretary
of Elder Kitties
Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce...Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Iowna ... Assistant Diplocat 4 Doggies, Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Lilith Kitten Mahoney ...Document Examiner
Little Kitty ... Police Dispatcher,
Secretary 4 Educating Hoominz
Lorelei ... Secretary of Agricultshure
Lucy ... Diplocat 2 Mexico
Lucy Lu...Vice Purezident of CatAmerica...
MeOwy ... Secretary of Interior,
Diplocat 2 Egypt and the Temple of Bast
Minnie ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
Bittee Committee Maggie May and awl kittez ho wannabe
N-E Kitty ... Candle Liter ... N.E.tyme, N.E.reeson.
Pipps ... Assistant Chief Justicat.
Pit2nya ...Grand Pooh-Bah
Diplocat 2 White House
Maggie May... Bittee Committee
Ranger Greykitten...Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief
Rosco P. Catrane ... Sheriff of Catmerica
Rowan ... Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
Samuel Redcat Mahoney ... Chief Justicat
SamWise ...Fixing the Human Economy
Prezident of Catmerica 0PEN
Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
Sqweex ... Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees
Sundance ..Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
Deputy Chief Inspektor
Maggie May Bittee Committee
Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
Wascal ... Secretary of Exterior, Co-Secretary of Bittees

Respeckfully submittid,
Grand Pooh-Bah Pit2önya AKA Sweetee

Old January 24th 18, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

We hav lozt tuu mennee kitteez tu da Beidge.
WUD SUMCATS WISH TO ACCEPT DEESE SPOTZ, WITCH ar NEOW OPIN????

Secretary of Defense ...Who neow???

Dis is now Cash (he is edited in below aready in some places)

Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties ...Who neow???

Dis was shared and listed alphabetically wif Rebecca (before we knew
she was sick). Was supposed to be co-chair

Actual age need not be known but wez want to rename this 'co-secretary'
and just list alphabetically? Would it be fair to say 'believed to be
15 and up' is reasonable? I don't think we have many kittahs now in
that range but not sure.

Awlzo, I needz a sekkerterry tu proof-reed deze Offseefurrz ov
Catmerica poztz ...Who???

Smile, woudnt mind helping out there.

A meowmie
Old January 24th 18, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 5:52:33 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

We hav lozt tuu mennee kitteez tu da Beidge.
WUD SUMCATS WISH TO ACCEPT DEESE SPOTZ, WITCH ar NEOW OPIN????

Secretary of Defense ...Who neow???

Dis is now Cash (he is edited in below aready in some places)

Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties ...Who neow???

Dis was shared and listed alphabetically wif Rebecca (before we knew
she was sick). Was supposed to be co-chair

Actual age need not be known but wez want to rename this 'co-secretary'
and just list alphabetically? Would it be fair to say 'believed to be
15 and up' is reasonable? I don't think we have many kittahs now in
that range but not sure.

Awlzo, I needz a sekkerterry tu proof-reed deze Offseefurrz ov
Catmerica poztz ...Who???

Smile, woudnt mind helping out there.

A meowmie

DumMeowmee mezt it op, an remofft da lizt...Wyll repozt.
Pit2nya
Old January 25th 18, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Pit2nya wrote:

OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

We hav lozt tuu mennee kitteez tu da Beidge.
WUD SUMCATS WISH TO ACCEPT DEESE SPOTZ, WITCH ar NEOW OPIN????

Secretary of Defense ...Who neow???
Dis is now Cash (he is edited in below aready in some places)

Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties ...Who neow???
Dis was shared and listed alphabetically wif Rebecca (before we knew
she was sick). Was supposed to be co-chair

Actual age need not be known but wez want to rename this 'co-secretary'
and just list alphabetically? Would it be fair to say 'believed to be
15 and up' is reasonable? I don't think we have many kittahs now in
that range but not sure.

Awlzo, I needz a sekkerterry tu proof-reed deze Offseefurrz ov
Catmerica poztz ...Who???

Smile, woudnt mind helping out there.

A meowmie

OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA ,JAMYUARY, 2018

RE-POSTED!!!

We hav lozt tuu mennee kitteez tu da Beidge.

WUD SUMCATS WISH TO ACCEPT?
Deze spotz ar opin....
AT THE BRIDGE Pleeze read an Korrekt if nesserry

Piglett was Co-Secretary of Bittees ...Who now???
Amelia T Cat was Diplocat 2 Moon, ...Who now???
Mosey was. Diplocat 2 Catnada ...Who now???
Chancellor of the Exchequer, ...Who now???
Secretary of Defense ...Who now???
OEJ...was Vice Chief Justicat ...Who now???
Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties ...Cash Fangu!
Amelia was Diplocat 2 Moon . ...Who now???
Sekkerterry tu proof-reed deze Offseefurrz ov Catmerica poztz...A Meowmie Fangz
OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA Jamuary, 2018
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah ... Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah ... P2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah ... Sundance
Prezident uf Catmerica ... Clarence
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica ... Lucy Lu
Asst Vice Prezident uf Catmerica ... Daisy-chan
Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr... A Meowmie
Bittie Committee: Maggy Mae
Candle Liter ... N-E-Kitty, NEtyme, NEreeson.
Chancellor of the Exchequer ..OPEN
Chief Justicat ... Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department ... Rosco P.Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff ... Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor ... Sundance
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention ... Cash
Police Dispatcher ... Little Kitty
Document Examiner ... Lilith Kitten Mahoney
Diplocat 2 Canada ... OPEN
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast ... MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Furrance ... Opin
Diplocat 2 Mexico ... Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon ... OPEN
Diplocat 2 White House ... Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies ... Daisy-chan
Assistant Diplocat 4 Doggies ... Iowna
Fixing the Human Economy ... SamWise
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief...Ranger Greykitten
Co-Secretaries of Bittees ... Piglett and Wascal
Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees ... Sqweex
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee":
Minnie, Shadow, Sundance,Sunrise,
and all other interested kitteez
Secretary of Agricultshure ... Lorelei
Secretary of Defense ...Cash
Secretary of Educating Humans ... Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz ...WooToo
Secretary of Elder Kitties : Daisy-chan the magnifiscent (Aprox15yrs )
Vice Secretary of Elder Kitties: Cash (Aprox15yrs )
Secretary of Bittees OPEN
Secretary of Exterior ... Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs ... Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare ... Beauty
Secretary of Interior ... MeOwy
Assitant to Secretary of Interior ... Miss Tina Marie
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin ...Iowna
~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~
*** Offisifurrz Uff Catmerica, Alfabetikulee By Nayme ***

Beauty ... Secretary of Fudz
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare
Daisy-chan ... Diplocat 2 Doggies
Cash ... Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention, Secretary of Defense
Clarence ... Prezident uf Catmerica
Assistant Secretary of Elder Kitties
Daisy-chan the magnifiscent... Prezident uf Catmerica

Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce...Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Iowna ... Assistant Diplocat 4 Doggies, Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Lilith Kitten Mahoney ...Document Examiner
Little Kitty ... Police Dispatcher,
Secretary 4 Educating Hoominz
Lorelei ... Secretary of Agricultshure
Lucy ... Diplocat 2 Mexico
Lucy Lu...Vice Purezident of CatAmerica...
MeOwy ... Secretary of Interior,
Diplocat 2 Egypt and the Temple of Bast
Minnie ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
Bittee Committee Maggie May and awl kittez ho wannabe
N-E Kitty ... Candle Liter ... N.E.tyme, N.E.reeson.
Pipps ... Assistant Chief Justicat.
Pit2nya ...Grand Pooh-Bah
Diplocat 2 White House
Maggie May... Bittee Committee
Ranger Greykitten...Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief
Rebecca ... Diplocat 2 Furnance
Secretary of Elder Kitties
Rosco P. Catrane ... Sheriff of Catmerica
Rowan ... Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
Samuel Redcat Mahoney ... Chief Justicat
SamWise ...Fixing the Human Economy
Sapphire Samurai ... Prezident of Catmerica
Shadow ... Co-Secretaree of Bittees
Sqweex ... Assistant Co-Secretarie of Bittees
Sundance ..Vice Grand Pooh-Bah,
Deputy Chief Inspektor
Maggie May Bittee Committee
Sunrise ... Secretaree of Bittees
Miss Tina Marie... Assitant to Secretary of Interior
Wascal ... Secretary of Exterior, Co-Secretary of Bittees

Respeckfully submittid,
Pit2önya AKA Sweetee
Grand Pooh-Bah
Old January 25th 18, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Sweetee, I fingkz dis iz an old list, cuz sniff Rebecca iz still on it.

Sundance
Old January 25th 18, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:23:26 PM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Sweetee, I fingkz dis iz an old list, cuz sniff Rebecca iz still on it.

Sundance

I yam soooo sorry!
I wyll korrekt it on da mastur copy, an the fynul kopy heer.
MMMEEEEEWWWWWWMMMMMEEEEEE.......Kum Heer!!!! BAD! Bad!!!

Pit2nya
Old January 26th 18, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Rebecca wrote:
Sweetee, I fingkz dis iz an old list, cuz sniff Rebecca iz still
on it.

Sundance

I yam soooo sorry!
I wyll korrekt it on da mastur copy, an the fynul kopy heer.
MMMEEEEEWWWWWWMMMMMEEEEEE.......Kum Heer!!!! BAD! Bad!!!

Pit2nya

Smile, the problem is conjoining 2 lists I suspect.

I may have time to build you an excel sheet (if you can read those on
your computer) that generates the postable list.

BTW, anyone know if the wall got updated? When I had a computer fail,
I lost the records but she had the SQL to update it from me.

I was only able to re-pull the lists as posted from the past year (for
template use this year, got the whole ceremony). I lost the emails
where she told me the format she needed for HTML but the spreadsheet
generated my reading list and her updating list at the same time.
Old January 27th 18, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Rebecca wrote:
[...]

P2nya rubs cheek on leg...Fangu fur diz. Meowmee haz excel, yuzez da lyztz, but haz neffur run a print frum it. Du yu symply hit 'save as'??? Meowmee kin du dat mutch.

Toony
Old January 27th 18, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

and/or Rebecca wrote:
[...]

Grin, dropping out of cat-speak.

Can you email me at the cleanest list you have? I will
load that to excel and make it so you update once and get both lists
from it.

Break, I don't have the address fo the wall place or know if it was
updated. Only that I sent it in. I need her SQL again to remake the
wall list excel file. She should have the old one to send back to me.