CAWL FUR MEWSHISHUNS !!

Old October 7th 05, 10:28 PM
Beverly Orel

Default CAWL FUR MEWSHISHUNS !!

We need mewshishuns fur duh Jellicel Bawl. Yew dont haff tu be professhunal
or eggspurt--we jus haffs fun. We cud use drummer, fiddlers, harmonica,
flewt (Laura, RB used to play dat), whistl, tamboreen--ennyfing else yew
lyke to play.

Samantha

Old October 8th 05, 12:14 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Meowmee wyll teetsh me tu play rocks, like Dyna did.--

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

news

Old October 9th 05, 03:08 AM
BallardBunch

I'll bring my drumset an my bodhran dat Ceilidh gaved me when she went
to da Rainbow Bridge. An I haf some songbuks from when da Siamese Cat
Chorale wuz still actif -- I'll bring some along (an dere's a copy on da
Bitterroot Manor website inna sig below too). --Talisker Pippin,
de-lurking agin

--Talisker Pippin & Sherry her Hoomin (Visit us at Bitterroot Manor at
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/1240/)

Old October 9th 05, 06:17 AM
Gabrielle

Samantha, I'll be dere fur drums ana liddle Alice ana hur kitten Jane
haff ben practizing on flutes. Anz, frum da Bastawful noiz inna baffrum,
I fink Clyde iz tryin tu teech himself to play da bagpypez.
Ralph de Ralf

Old October 9th 05, 05:50 PM
Beverly Orel

Dat's grayte, Tallisher & yur hoomin, Sherry! Yew will be furry busy, fur
shur!

Fangu.
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey 7 Jeannie an dare hoomins Beverly & Anti
Gwen

Old October 9th 05, 05:53 PM
Beverly Orel

Hi dare Ralph owld frend--

I fink it's wunnerful dat yew are develpin such uh mewsikal famblee! Lukkin
forwurd tu seein yew wiff yur drums an fiddle(if yew want to brush up on dat
instrooment) an liddle Alice an hur kittn on flewts. I fink it will be
kwyte eggsitin tu heer Clyde play duh baggiepypes!

Fangu.

Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie & dare hoomins Beverly & Anti
Gwen

Old October 10th 05, 04:19 PM
Adam

We need mewshishuns fur duh Jellicel Bawl. Yew dont haff tu be professhunal
or eggspurt--we jus haffs fun. We cud use drummer, fiddlers, harmonica,
flewt (Laura, RB used to play dat), whistl, tamboreen--ennyfing else yew
lyke to play.

Samantha

I bring my cello!

Allegra