CAWL FUR MEWSISHUN

Old October 7th 05, 10:30 PM
Beverly Orel

Default CAWL FUR MEWSISHUN

also need gittar playerz, banjo playerz, akkorkyan an maybe efen a
baggiepypes player?

Samantha

Old October 7th 05, 10:47 PM
Boogie's Mom

Also bodhran anna bouziki anna Yoolean pipes. Enny box players inna da
howse?

Boogie, gettin eggcited finkin about da huge session dat appears to be
developin.

news

Old October 9th 05, 04:28 PM
Miss Violette

we duzint play any 'strumintz butted we allz sing, OEJ, hopin STT comes to
the wedwink and ball wif herownsef
news

Old October 10th 05, 04:45 PM
ShortTail Tom

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 10:28:52 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

we duzint play any 'strumintz butted we allz sing, OEJ, hopin STT comes to
the wedwink and ball wif herownsef

I'z sorry, I'z been furry, furry bizzy! I really din't mean to neglect
mineown favorite girlcat in da whole world.

Da hoomin dat I'z ficially live wif owns a bunch of hoomin houses. Da
Highland Kitties live in one of hims houzes. Him used to cut da grass an
weeds at all da houzes but hazn't done dat fur a long long time. SO now
dere's really tall weeds beside da Highland Kitties house.

I know dat dey goes out into dere back yard, but dey can't get into da
side yard where da weeds is realreal tall, so I'z been out dere EFURRY
DAY chasing da greeblings dat hide in da tall weeds. Da Highland Kitties
has always been real nice to me, so I figger dey could use some help
keeping da greeblings at bay.

But now dat da weather is cooling off da greeblings aren't as heavy as
dey wuz. So I has time again. I would be honored if yourownself would go
to da Jellicle Ball wif me. And maybe you'z would go wif me to TV an
Cleopatra's wedwink?

STTom

Old October 12th 05, 07:54 AM
Miss Violette

I know chasin doze greblinz iz 'portant work, anna I wuuld be honured ta
'tend bof efentz wif your mostest handsomest self, OEJ
news