HKC Meeting

Old April 28th 05, 03:15 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default HKC Meeting

Ok, here's the list of members as I have it currently:

Loveable Louise
Cleopatra
Kitty Schottland
Felix
Clarence
Tiger
Rebecca
Tabitha
Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Lilith (Lilith Fur?)
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee
Callisto
Xena

Associate members:
Mlle. Anais
Amelia
Miss Violette?
Chester (regular member or associate member?)

Have I missed anybody?

[Whispers to Louise] Madam Purresident, I believe the members have
assembled so now might be a good time to gavel the meeting to order.

And I need to announce to the members that my unreliable human secretary
will be travelling through some areas that might not offer wireless
Internet connectivity for the next couple of days, so I might be
disappearing for a short time. If I don't post again for a day or two,
that's why. Please carry on in my absence.

Cleopatra
Old April 29th 05, 01:15 AM
ClowderCat

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
[...]

Chester and Clarence sit at the side of the room.

Clarence, do you know if I can become a regular member? I sometimes
hurk. Nathan wants to know too for the same reason. - Chester

Chester, you'll have to ask Louise, but maybe you can. - Clarence

Old April 29th 05, 01:32 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Chester and Clarence sit at the side of the room.

Clarence, do you know if I can become a regular member? I sometimes
hurk. Nathan wants to know too for the same reason. - Chester

Chester, you'll have to ask Louise, but maybe you can. - Clarence

Madam Purresident, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that
any kitty that hurks is eligible for full membership. That would make
both of you, Chester and Nathan, full members if you want.

Cleopatra
whose human secretary *did* find a truck stop with wireless access to
park at tonight
Old April 29th 05, 02:41 AM
ClowderCat

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
Chester and Clarence sit at the side of the room.

Clarence, do you know if I can become a regular member? I

sometimes
hurk. Nathan wants to know too for the same reason. - Chester

Chester, you'll have to ask Louise, but maybe you can. - Clarence

Madam Purresident, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that

any kitty that hurks is eligible for full membership. That would make

both of you, Chester and Nathan, full members if you want.

Cleopatra
whose human secretary *did* find a truck stop with wireless access to

park at tonight

Thanks. We like to join as many clubs as we can!

Chester and Nathan

Old April 29th 05, 06:05 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message ...
Chester and Clarence sit at the side of the room.

Clarence, do you know if I can become a regular member? I sometimes
hurk. Nathan wants to know too for the same reason. - Chester

Chester, you'll have to ask Louise, but maybe you can. - Clarence

Madam Purresident, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that
any kitty that hurks is eligible for full membership. That would make
both of you, Chester and Nathan, full members if you want.

Cleopatra
whose human secretary *did* find a truck stop with wireless access to
park at tonight

I olny hurkt wunz, an I yam kumsiddurt uh memfurr-in-gud-hurking.

Pitoonya

Old May 1st 05, 03:12 AM
Adam

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
[Whispers to Louise] Madam Purresident, I believe the members have
assembled so now might be a good time to gavel the meeting to order.

Louise picks up her gavel

BAM!!!!!

Meeting now calld 2 order.

Ok, now whut?

Louise, HKC Prez
Old May 1st 05, 03:28 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Louise picks up her gavel

BAM!!!!!

Meeting now calld 2 order.

Ok, now whut?

Louise, HKC Prez

Well, since this is the first official meeting of the club, I don't
think there is any old business. As for new business:

On behalf of Madam Purrezident Louise, I would like to welcome all of
you and thank you for coming. At any time during the meeting please feel
free to brosed the tables at the back where Tabitha has graciously
provided all sorts of wonderful yummies. Back there, where Amelia is

Ok, is there any new business?

[Samuel raises his paw]

Yes, Samuel?

[Sammy] I'z would like to suggest dat ob us intloduce ourselves, and
tell efurrykitty where is our favorite place to hurk.

[Cleo] Ok, that sounds like a good idea. I'll start - I'm Cleopatra, and
my favorite place to hurk is in the bedroom doorway, where the humans
will be most likely to step in it.

[Sammy] My name is Sammy da 'Venture Kitten, and mine faforite place is
on top of da hoomin bed, where dey will be sure to apurrciate it.

[Amelia, speaking around a mouthful of tuna roll] I'm Amelia T Cat, and
I'm just an associate member. I'm just here for the food - errr, for the
companionship.

[Tabitha] I'm Tabitha Fluffytail, and my favorite place is in the living
room where anyone who comes in the front door will be sure to see it.

Who's next?
Old May 1st 05, 03:36 AM
Adam

[...]

I Louise, hurk efurrywhere.

Louise, HKC Prez
Old May 1st 05, 03:47 AM
Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message ...
Well, since this is the first official meeting of the club, I don't think
there is any old business. As for new business:

On behalf of Madam Purrezident Louise, I would like to welcome all of you
and thank you for coming. At any time during the meeting please feel free
to brosed the tables at the back where Tabitha has graciously provided all
sorts of wonderful yummies. Back there, where Amelia is loading a plate
higher than I've ever seen a plate loaded....

[...]

Hi, mine name iz Rebecca. [Waves to Tabitha & Amelia.] I haz too fafurit
placiz to hurk. Wun iz unner da hoomin dinner tabel, whare itz hard fur
Meowmie to git to an pik it up. Da udder place is rite in frunt ub da sofa
whare Meowmie will step on it. (I say "on it" an not "in it" becuz I
speshulizes in hurking hareballz, not fudz.)

Rebecca

Old May 4th 05, 11:35 AM
Miss Violette

You have the list correct as far as I remember. My humans had the nerve to
travel and then soft hurt herself so she was unable to type for a bit. She
is just now getting better enough to stand to type and concentrate, Miss
Violette, thinking soft is gonna be purple for a while