A message from BlueBird

Old July 4th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default A message from BlueBird

Thanks for all of the much appreciate purrs and prayers. Please tell the
newsgroup how grateful I am AND how very much I miss them. I actually look
forward to Christmas (not that I didn't always) so I can get all those
beautiful cards from the group. I can't believe that so much love and
caring still exists since I can no longer join in the newsgroup fun and
caring. I still remember all of the names from when I was posting. But
then I should since I see those same names every single Christmas !!!!!!!!
God's blessings to you and all that group !!!!!!

Cheryle
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly!
Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Old July 4th 08, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kylatte =^. .^=`

Thanks for all of the much appreciate purrs and prayers. Please tell the
newsgroup how grateful I am AND how very much I miss them. I actually
look forward to Christmas (not that I didn't always) so I can get all
those beautiful cards from the group. I can't believe that so much love
and caring still exists since I can no longer join in the newsgroup fun
and caring. I still remember all of the names from when I was posting.
But then I should since I see those same names every single Christmas
!!!!!!!! God's blessings to you and all that group !!!!!!

Cheryle
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly!
Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably..
And never regret anything that made you smile.

God's blessings to you. You sound like a wonderful woman.
I've only been here since March and I love it here too.
Love, Hugs, Purrs and prayers
Kyla

Old July 6th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

I was not lucky enough to have been here when she was posting please pass
on my prayers and the packs purrs for her and her furballs

.. .

Old July 6th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Thank you, Matthew. I will.

--

Joy

If you don't have a sense of humor you probably don't have any sense at all.

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
I was not lucky enough to have been here when she was posting please pass
on my prayers and the packs purrs for her and her furballs

.. .