Chinese up to their old tricks of poisoning Americans - this time it is dogs and cats!

Old March 23rd 07, 09:30 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Default Chinese up to their old tricks of poisoning Americans - this time it is dogs and cats!

The Chinese try to destablized the United States yet again! This time
via tainted pet food!

Yes, you have to watch them. It turns out that the tainted dog and
cat food is tainted via tainted wheat from China. Actually, it turns
out the wheat itself was ok, but the wheat just happened to have a
chemical called aminopterin in it - which is used in some countries as
rat poison. And rat poison in animals leads to kidney and/or liver
failure - I should know, someone poisoned one of my dogs with it one
time. His uncle came up to the house and said he was sorry to hear
about my dog and that someone has poisoned it. I told his uncle I
knew exactly what I was going to be doing about it. His uncle, the
constable of the small area I lived in said 'Yeah, go to the sheriff's
office with it, right?'. I said 'No, I am going to take that sorry
son of a bitch out in the woods and let HIM eat rat poison and watch
him slowly die, just as I had to watch my dog slowly die. His uncle,
sorry little law puppy dawg he was, just picked it up and out of my
yard then - I think he knew that I was just about to cold cock him for
being that sorry SOBs uncle. Yeah, the uncle thought he was all big
and bad, because he had the title of constable, but he was a slight
and frail man, and I think he KNEW what I would do to him. And then
to his little nephew.........

So now, us patriots and champions of OUR animals must take up arms
against China, and the company listed below - MENU Foods - to avenge
what has been done to our animals. Yeah, sorry cheesin' ass Menu
Foods - buying all that cheap Chinese wheat for the cat and dog food -
and chargin' top dollar for the high-dollar brands it is in, Iams,
Nutro and Eukanuba, as well "under store brands carried by Wal-Mart,
Kroger, Safeway and other large retailers".

Yeah, you just cannot trust those Chinese. I remember having some
Chinese toys when I was a kid. They were found to have lead in them,
after American manufacturers were forbidden to have lead in theirs.

Yeah, those Chinese NEVAH paid up for exposing me and countless other
children to unsafe levels of lead. Time for us to go ahead and get
even with them now for it - with interest!

The Chinese slime must pay for what they have done. So also must the
slime at Menu Foods - for dealing with murderers!

story about the pet foot scare.....and a picture of a 7 year yorkshire
terrier that is suffering from kidney failure (and almost certain
death) due to the Trojan Horse from China and the greed of Menu Foods
for dealing with such evil people as the yellow slants!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070323/...et_food_recall
countries use as rat poison a chemical called aminopterin.

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/Pres...e_03192007.htm
http://www.menufoods.com/
CONTACT INFORMATION
Menu Foods Income Fund
Consumers
1-866-895-2708
Website: www.menufoods.com

"
The company, already facing lawsuits, planned a media teleconference
for later Friday, a spokesman said. It is majority owned by Menu Foods
Income Fund of Streetsville.

A complete list of the recalled products along with product codes,
descriptions and production dates was posted online by Menu Foods and
is available at http://tinyurl.com/2pn6mm. The company also designated
two phone numbers that pet owners could call for information: (866)
463-6738 and (866) 895-2708.
"
quoted areas printed for fair use - the article the info came from is
listed, so no abrogation has occurred.

Old March 23rd 07, 09:51 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

wrote:

The Chinese try to [destabilize] the United States yet again!
This time via tainted pet food!

Now all we need is for a couple of talking chimpanzees from the future
to show up...

Ron

Old March 23rd 07, 10:04 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kittie Kat

On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, wrote:
wrote:
The Chinese try to [destabilize] the United States yet again!
This time via tainted pet food!

Now all we need is for a couple of talking chimpanzees from the future
to show up...

Ron

In times like this, let us quote the fabulous Ann Coulter
(paraphrased)

Time to invade their countries, kill their leaders, and make them
switch to organic farming.

In this case organic doesn't mean the Chinese typical practice of
nightsoil.

Old March 24th 07, 12:06 AM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

On Mar 23, 10:04 pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:
On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, wrote:

wrote:
The Chinese try to [destabilize] the United States yet again!
This time via tainted pet food!

Now all we need is for a couple of talking chimpanzees from the future
to show up...

Ron

In times like this, let us quote the fabulous Ann Coulter
(paraphrased)

Time to invade their countries, kill their leaders, and make them
switch to organic farming.

In this case organic doesn't mean the Chinese typical practice of
nightsoil.

they have already started harvesting the internal organs of dissidents
like
the **** looney gang.

Old March 24th 07, 06:26 AM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
CL

Default Canadian pet food company blames China for their mistake

On Mar 23, 1:04 pm, "Kittie Kat" wrote:
On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, wrote:

wrote:
The Chinese try to [destabilize] the United States yet again!
This time via tainted pet food!

Now all we need is for a couple of talking chimpanzees from the future
to show up...

Ron

In times like this, let us quote the fabulous Ann Coulter
(paraphrased)

Time to invade their countries, kill their leaders, and make them
switch to organic farming.

More blame-China BS from the west. Headline all says they don't know
where the rat poison came from --- but it sure is hell from China.

Here's the part I find strange. Reports states aminopterin is banned
in US, but neglects to mention it is not banned in Canada, where the
pet food company is.

The Canadian company was also aware of contanimation but did not
recall the product right away.

Heck, let's blame the company's inaction on the Chinese too.

Old March 24th 07, 07:07 AM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Kittie Kat

On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Oh no, you're one of those crazy Chinese "HATE FALUN GONG" nutroots.

As Rosie O'Donnel would say "Ching chong. Bye Bye."

VIVA FALUN GONG. VIVA FALUN GONG. VIVA FALUN GONG.

Old March 24th 07, 03:15 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Running Scissors

On Mar 23, 3:51 pm, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Well, doesn't it make sense to blame either country? This is blame
based on fact, not a political knee-jerk response (as you seem to be
making).

Old March 24th 07, 04:14 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
James

On Mar 24, 9:15 am, Running Scissors wrote:

Well, doesn't it make sense to blame either country? This is blame
based on fact, not a political knee-jerk response (as you seem to be
making).-

http://ca.today.reuters.com/news/new...UFOODS-COL.XML

The fact is "The two U.S. manufacturing plants where the tainted "cuts
and gravy" style food came from are in Emporia, Kansas, and
Pennsauken, New Jersey. Though Menu has yet to pinpoint the exact
source of the contamination in the wet food's production, both
locations continue to operate."

Since it's made in the US, one might suspect that Bush had his
industrial spies lace the pet food with poison to get the spotlight
off his mistakes.

This is just another case of blame everyone else but me.

Old March 24th 07, 04:58 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
[email protected]

Hoax from CIA on Western Medias

Newsgroups:
soc.culture.china,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.furry,re c.pets.cats.health
+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior
Subject: Chinese up to their old tricks of poisoning Americans - this
time it is dogs and cats!
Date: 23 Mar 2007 13:30:07 -0700
alt.fan.furry:345880 rec.pets.cats.health+behav:452958
rec.pets.dogs.behavior:708078