Star - they didn't show up to adopt him :-(

Old January 16th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kraut

Default Star - they didn't show up to adopt him :-(

You know that sounds good and is good for the sponsored cat and it is
good that people are willing to do that but you have to remember that
it keeps the sponsored cat alive BUT another one most likely will take
his place on "death row". If they only have room for say, for the
sake of discussion, ten cats and ten people sponsor cats what do you
think will happen to the next ten that come in or are already there?

another option... I don't know how many have this but our city pound has
"sponsored" cats" you pay their fees and that guarantees they aren't PTS,

could you try and get him into a no kill shelter if his day gets close,
I mean pay the fee and move him, Lee

Old January 16th 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

true but I can only do what I can, and the theory is that if the cat has its
fees paid and gets adopted then it makes room for another one, vet that told
me about this program got a call from them one day, a cat she had sponsored
was being adopted... the guy says I can pay the fees, so they called her and
asked to transfer the sponsor to another cat, they are pretty good about it
all for a city pound, it seems they do what they can. Lee

Adopt an Aby! Pat Cat anecdotes 8 May 17th 07 12:42 AM
International Cat Show on Games Show Network in March. kraut Cat community 0 January 19th 07 09:15 PM
Who to adopt (long)? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 12 August 23rd 06 12:10 AM
we help adopt [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 September 5th 05 02:56 PM
Adopt This Great Cat! Mary Cat health & behaviour 123 July 3rd 05 05:08 PM