Safety announcement at the B & B

Old August 23rd 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Safety announcement at the B & B

All kittiez at da B and B, youz all prolly noticed dat da hoomin part
of the B&B and da neighbor houses all lost dere 'lectricity a couple
times today, most recently from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Fortunately, us
kittiez is allez prepared so we haz a backup generator dat kicked in as
soon as da power went out. Youz prolly noticed dat we din't lose lights
or fans or anyfing in da kitty parts of da house.

Da hoomins in dis city lostsed lectricity beclawz of dat bigbig storm
dat blowed fru here. Fortunately us kitties can take advantage of Miss
Cleocatra and Miz Amelia Grumpcat's inventions to keep da weather nice
in our immediate area. Dats why we had nice sunny weather while da
hoomins next door was getting rainded on and getting branches blowed
off of dere trees.

We at Miz Cleocatra's B and B is proud to offur da community luxury
'commodations wif always nice weather.

Fangu.

Harri

Old August 23rd 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 20:12:47 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

[...]

it was soso gud to eat the fudz in the basement wiff da 'lectricity
on! it's gud to see it before ya eats it!
beauty
Old August 23rd 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

I wuz wunderink bowt dat..It did luuk dark owtzide.
I yam gratefool an imprezzt ofurr da kayer yuz are
takink ov da community.

May I hab uh sawsur of warm nip tea neow?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 23rd 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 19:10:29 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Harri Roadcat wrote:
[quoted text muted]

I wuz wunderink bowt dat..It did luuk dark owtzide.
I yam gratefool an imprezzt ofurr da kayer yuz are
takink ov da community.

May I hab uh sawsur of warm nip tea neow?

Absolutely! Here you goz - a nice big sawsur of warm nip tea. And here's
sum nip crakers to wif it.

Harri

Old August 25th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Wow, da B&B is a wunderful plase!

Lucy, snugglin in wif Chester

[OT] Safety alert Yowie Cat anecdotes 6 February 14th 07 04:04 AM
An announcement Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat Cat community 18 January 1st 06 07:36 PM
Announcement Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 27 June 2nd 05 12:06 PM
Sad Announcement Eileen Clark Cat community 10 April 20th 05 01:06 PM
Safety zones O J Cat anecdotes 9 June 3rd 04 01:56 PM