More surgical purrs, please

Old January 7th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default More surgical purrs, please

My mom has been having problems with her leg swelling for the last couple
days. This is the leg that was receiving radiation to treat the cancerous
growth in the bone. The doctor looked her leg over and booked her for
surgery tomorrow - apparently she has blood clots in that leg. The doc
will be installing some sort of filter device to catch the clots, if I
understood my brother correctly. Anyhow, since the power of purr has
worked so well before, I'd like to ask for purrs again on her behalf.

Thanks.

Dan
Old January 7th 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Surgical purrs on the way!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

news

Old January 7th 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:49:41 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

Surgical purrs on the way!

Thanks. Purrs also coming for your health to improve! It's a huge bummer
being under the weather like that.

Old January 7th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Dan and Nancy, you have all the purrz we can muster from this house for your
Mom and the stress you all have to be feeling.

Old January 8th 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
news
My mom has been having problems with her leg swelling for the last couple
days. This is the leg that was receiving radiation to treat the cancerous
growth in the bone. The doctor looked her leg over and booked her for
surgery tomorrow - apparently she has blood clots in that leg. The doc
will be installing some sort of filter device to catch the clots, if I
understood my brother correctly. Anyhow, since the power of purr has
worked so well before, I'd like to ask for purrs again on her behalf.

Thanks.

Lots of megapurrs for your mom. She is struggling so much with her cancer.
It sorta makes me feel bad that mine seems under control atm somehow. I
would like you to give her a hug, tell her it came from me and explain why.
Mothers are the most precious thing in the world. The only person ever in
your life that gives you unconditional love (along with the guilt trips
:-/ )

Tweed

Old January 8th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Lots of megapurrs for your mom. She is struggling so much with her cancer.
It sorta makes me feel bad that mine seems under control atm somehow. I
would like you to give her a hug, tell her it came from me and explain why.
Mothers are the most precious thing in the world. The only person ever in
your life that gives you unconditional love (along with the guilt trips
:-/ )

Tweed

I'd love to, if she wasn't 2000 miles away. However, I will pass that
along to her - thanks. Please don't feel bad - different things happen
to different people, for reasons none of us can understand. Her lot just
happens to be different than yours.

I just got a followup call from my brother. Mom went to the hospital
this afternoon for a sonogram. THe result is that we know the swelling
is NOT due to blood clots. We don't know what it is due to, but we
sincerely hope that it's not from the cancer in her leg bone breaking
out and growing. She is trying to get in to see her oncologist this
week. We hope to learn than what is causing the swelling.

Dan

Old January 8th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I think I missed the original. Purrs are on the way.

--
Joy

A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort. - Herm Albrigh

Old January 8th 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Tons of purrs and prayers for your mom's good health.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

surgical alopecia Lisa . Cat anecdotes 1 September 12th 07 02:18 PM
Hip Dysplasia update - non surgical treatment option #2 Brian Link Cat health & behaviour 2 December 31st 06 05:46 AM
Info on non-surgical sterilization drugs for cats and dogs -L. Cat health & behaviour 13 October 26th 06 03:35 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM