THEY WORKED!!!!!! :o)

Old January 10th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default THEY WORKED!!!!!! :o)

Wonderful news, congratulations.
Ann

wrote in message
I'm so happy! Thank you for all the good luck purrs, they worked! The
headmaster found me as I walked into school this morning, took me into
his study and offered me the job!!!

Not only that, but the school management decided to pay a finders fee
to the teaching agency that supplied me and offered me an LEA Council
Teaching Contract instead of paying me through the agency!! This means
that not only will I be paid monthly, but I'll be on a government
contract, I'll be paid the standard teachers payscale, I'll have my
pension contributions paid, I'll be paid through the 1/2 term and
Easter Holidays, and best of all I'll be paid for the summer holiday
because my contract finishes on August 31st, the last day of the
academic year!!

And to cap it all, I get to start my Newly Qualified Teachers
Professional Induction!

*THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU*!!!!

Helen M ( A tad excited)

Old January 10th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Great news, Helen! Congratulations!

Debbie

On Jan 10, 11:39*am, wrote:
I'm so happy! Thank you for all the good luck purrs, they worked! The
headmaster found me as I walked into school this morning, took me into
his study and offered me the job!!!

snip
Helen M ( A tad excited)

Old January 10th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
I'm so happy! Thank you for all the good luck purrs, they worked! The
headmaster found me as I walked into school this morning, took me into
his study and offered me the job!!!

Well, of course he did! Didn't I tell you he would? :-)
Congrats.

Tweed

Old January 11th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I ever make it to GB, you'll have to buy me
a pint. ;-)

--
Victor M. Martinez

I somehow think I owe you more than just a pint Victor!!!

{{{HUGS}}}

Helen M
Old January 11th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Wonderful news, Helen! Glad the purrs and
prayers worked again this time.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old January 12th 08, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 10, 8:39*am, wrote:
I'm so happy! Thank you for all the good luck purrs, they worked! The
headmaster found me as I walked into school this morning, took me into
his study and offered me the job!!!

YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! - I knew you were going to do it- you had so
many people purring for you!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs