Purrs for Wilson, pls

Old January 15th 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Purrs for Wilson, pls

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:10:20 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

Some people may know Jean's cat, Wilson.

He's been very unlike himself, just hiding under the bed, not responding to
calls or food or anything. he didn't come out this morning, didn't want his
breakfast, just wanted to hide. He's six years old and usually a very
active, happy cat.

Jean has taken him to the vet, but she is absolutley beside herself at the
moment, not knowing whats wrong with him.

If you can spare some purrs for Wilson, and his very upset and worried
Meowmie, I'd appreciate it.

Yowie

Hmm. Classic signs of a sick kitty! I do hope it is nothing serious!

Purrs on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 16th 08, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

Default UPDATE: Purrs for Wilson, pls

Yowie wrote:
"Yowie" wrote in message
Some people may know Jean's cat, Wilson.

He's been very unlike himself, just hiding under the bed, not responding
to calls or food or anything. he didn't come out this morning, didn't want
his breakfast, just wanted to hide. He's six years old and usually a very
active, happy cat.

Jean has taken him to the vet, but she is absolutley beside herself at the
moment, not knowing whats wrong with him.

If you can spare some purrs for Wilson, and his very upset and worried
Meowmie, I'd appreciate it.

Wilson's home from the vet.

As far as the vet could tell, Wilson is a perfectly healthy cat with nothing
wrong with him (except perhaps a little on the 'fluffy' side) keeping in
mind the slightly elevated heart rate & temp were most likely due ot being
at the vet rather than anything actually being wrong. Good hydration levels,
comfortable bladder, no lumps, bump sor any signs of distress or pain. He's
eating, too.

The vet said to keep an eye on him, but otherwise the whole episode seems it
was one glorious B*st*rd C*t trick.

I'll be having words with the Spirits tonight, I am quite happy for Shmogg
to continue to play b*st*rd c*t tricks on me (Pickle being a willing
participant), but its unfair on Jean.

Yowie

lol! I'm so glad to hear Wilson is okay. They do sometimes love to
just scare us for the heck of it, I think.

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com

Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
For Mookie Wilson Mare Cat anecdotes 17 July 24th 05 08:16 AM
Wilson uses the phone hobbs Cat anecdotes 15 February 19th 05 01:47 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM
Wilson takes a step forward JP Hobbs Cat anecdotes 14 April 28th 04 04:32 PM