Star - they didn't show up to adopt him :-(

Old January 15th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default Star - they didn't show up to adopt him :-(

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:48:15 -0700, Susan M wrote:

Oh oh - they didn't show up to adopt him after all. She said that
that's pretty common. I hope they just couldn't make it last night for
some reason but will show today?

Purrs purrs purrs for little Star.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Purrs continuing for the little guy to find his OneTrueHome, and soon.

Old January 15th 08, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Susan M" wrote in message
Oh oh - they didn't show up to adopt him after all. She said that that's
pretty common. I hope they just couldn't make it last night for some
reason but will show today?

Purrs purrs purrs for little Star.

Well, maybe they couldn't come for a good reason, but they could have phoned
to say so, couldn't they? I hope better slaves come along soon.
If they promise to adopt him and then don't show up that is not the home for
him. They need to really want him and if they truly do they will move the
earth to get him.

Tweed

Old January 15th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:
Oh oh - they didn't show up to adopt him after all. She said that
that's pretty common. I hope they just couldn't make it last night for
some reason but will show today?

Purrs purrs purrs for little Star.

Awww, what a let-down! Purrs continuing.

Old January 15th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kraut

Oh oh - they didn't show up to adopt him after all. She said that that's
pretty common. I hope they just couldn't make it last night for some
reason but will show today?

Purrs purrs purrs for little Star.

Well, maybe they couldn't come for a good reason, but they could have phoned
to say so, couldn't they? I hope better slaves come along soon.
If they promise to adopt him and then don't show up that is not the home for
him. They need to really want him and if they truly do they will move the
earth to get him.

Tweed

I agree. I would be having second thoughts about them taking Star now
or at least make sure they had a good reason for not showing up or
calling. It seems if they really wanted Star they would have at least
called!!

Old January 15th 08, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Jan 15, 10:48*am, Susan M wrote:
Oh oh - they didn't show up to adopt him after all. *She said that
that's pretty common. *I hope they just couldn't make it last night for
some reason but will show today?

Purrs purrs purrs for little Star.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Purrs that it was an emergency, and they'll come today, or very soon.
If they DON'T litterbox offerings to them, and purrs offered that
better slaves will come to give Star his true forever home.

Melissa
Old January 15th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Susan M wrote:
Oh oh - they didn't show up to adopt him after all. She said that
that's pretty common. I hope they just couldn't make it last night for
some reason but will show today?

Purrs purrs purrs for little Star.

Don't worry, Susan. He sounds like he's adapting well, and kitten
season won't be for ages, so he'll be the cutest one there for a long
time. I remember when I first met Betty at the shelter, you said that
I had to go back and adopt her! But I hesitated. My first kitty!
Would I know what to do, how to care for her? But I did eventually go
back and get her. Maybe they're just being like I was back then.

Old January 15th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Susan M" wrote in message
Oh oh - they didn't show up to adopt him after all. She said that that's
pretty common. I hope they just couldn't make it last night for some
reason but will show today?

Purrs purrs purrs for little Star.

Better they go home and have second thoughts than that they take him and
have second thoughts. Its the kind on mentality that dumps pets because
they can't face anyone to admit they made a bad choice.

So while the purr machine is still going, I think it won this round.

Jo

Adopt an Aby! Pat Cat anecdotes 8 May 17th 07 12:42 AM
International Cat Show on Games Show Network in March. kraut Cat community 0 January 19th 07 09:15 PM
Who to adopt (long)? [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 12 August 23rd 06 12:10 AM
we help adopt [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 September 5th 05 02:56 PM
Adopt This Great Cat! Mary Cat health & behaviour 123 July 3rd 05 05:08 PM