Video of Georgie

Old January 15th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Video of Georgie

This is the short video I took of Georgie today, when she's allowed out I'll
get a better one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kPwPaB7K0
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 15th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Adrian" wrote in
:

This is the short video I took of Georgie today, when she's allowed
out I'll get a better one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kPwPaB7K0

She looks great. Did not seem to mind all the camera work either.

Old January 16th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2008-01-15 16:23:48 -0600, "Adrian" said:

This is the short video I took of Georgie today, when she's allowed out
I'll get a better one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kPwPaB7K0

She already seems very cherished and well on her way to having
everyones attention

Old January 16th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Adrian wrote:
This is the short video I took of Georgie today, when she's allowed out I'll
get a better one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kPwPaB7K0

A very pretty delicate little girl with cute white paws!

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old January 16th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Adrian wrote:
This is the short video I took of Georgie today, when she's allowed out I'll
get a better one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kPwPaB7K0

Aww, she's beautiful. Reminds me a lot of my 'little sister' Thompson
(1970-1987).

Old January 16th 08, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:23:48 -0000, "Adrian" wrote:

This is the short video I took of Georgie today, when she's allowed out I'll
get a better one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kPwPaB7K0

Aww, she really is a pretty kitty.

I'm glad she's doing so well, so quickly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old January 16th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
This is the short video I took of Georgie today, when she's allowed out
I'll get a better one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kPwPaB7K0
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Gorgeous Georgie! I *lurrrrve* the white mittens and bib!

Georgy Girl - The Seekers
(Words by Jim Dale and Music by Tom Springfield)

Hey there, Georgy girl
Swingin' down the street so fancy-free
Nobody you meet could ever see the loneliness there - inside you
Hey there, Georgy girl
Why do all the boys just pass you by?
Could it be you just don't try or is it the clothes you wear?

You're always window shopping but never stopping to buy
So shed those dowdy feathers and fly - a little bit

Hey there, Georgy girl
There's another Georgy deep inside
Bring out all the love you hide and, oh, what a change there'd be
The world would see a new Georgy girl

[Instrumental Interlude]

Hey there, Georgy girl
Dreamin'; of the someone you could be
Life is a reality, you can't always run away
Don't be so scared of changing and rearranging yourself
It's time for jumping down from the shelf - a little bit

Hey there, Georgy girl
There's another Georgy deep inside
Bring out all the love you hide and, oh, what a change there'd be
The world would see a new Georgy girl

(Hey there, Georgy girl)
Wake up, Georgy girl
(Hey there, Georgy girl)
Come on, Georgy girl

[Fade]

(Hey there, Georgy girl)
Wake up, Georgy girl

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 16th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Adrian wrote:
This is the short video I took of Georgie today, when she's allowed
out I'll get a better one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kPwPaB7K0

Georgie gal's a sweetheart

Jill

Old January 16th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LesleyM via CatKB.com

Adrian wrote:
This is the short video I took of Georgie today, when she's allowed out I'll
get a better one.

Her face reminds me so much of Isis (RB) the emeritus professor of feline
cuteness

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs