**** DUKE IS FOUND **** 12/13/04

Old December 13th 04, 09:26 PM
Ken

Default **** DUKE IS FOUND **** 12/13/04

Smile, I just 2 minutes ago got off the phone with Duke, He fine as he can
be, down on his luck a little. But, He's walking and Talking, he promised to
be on the net in the next couple days even if he has to use a library
computer. He wants to Thank You for your concern and the effort put into
locating him.
Fell free to write if I've left anything out, you'd like to know.

Ken

PS - He assures me the Cats are doing well, he's had a friend helping with
their care.

Old December 13th 04, 09:42 PM
Victor Martinez

I'm glad to hear news of his demise were greatly exaggerated, so to
speak...
Please pass on our best wishes.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 13th 04, 09:51 PM
Takayuki

"Ken" wrote:

Smile, I just 2 minutes ago got off the phone with Duke, He fine as he can
be, down on his luck a little. But, He's walking and Talking, he promised to
be on the net in the next couple days even if he has to use a library
computer. He wants to Thank You for your concern and the effort put into
locating him.

What a relief that Duke is okay. You did a good job.

Old December 13th 04, 10:28 PM
Ken

Naw, without all your help and the good people from the other group's Duke
hung out in, we couldn't have done it.

As we say in the Military " YOU DONE GOOD ( all of you ).
Again Thanks and a Very Happy and Safe Holiday to Each and everyone and of
course you pets.

Ken Murphy

"Takayuki" wrote in message
news

Old December 13th 04, 11:15 PM
Tanada

Ken wrote:

Smile, I just 2 minutes ago got off the phone with Duke, He fine as he can
be, down on his luck a little. But, He's walking and Talking, he promised to
be on the net in the next couple days even if he has to use a library
computer. He wants to Thank You for your concern and the effort put into
locating him.
Fell free to write if I've left anything out, you'd like to know.

Ken

PS - He assures me the Cats are doing well, he's had a friend helping with
their care.

WOO HOO!!!!!

Thank Bast for big favors. I'm SO GLAD to read this. May the Duke be
with us soon.

Pam S. who was incredibly worried

Old December 13th 04, 11:49 PM
jmcquown

Ken wrote:
Smile, I just 2 minutes ago got off the phone with Duke, He fine as
he can be, down on his luck a little. But, He's walking and Talking,
he promised to be on the net in the next couple days even if he has
to use a library computer. He wants to Thank You for your concern and
the effort put into locating him.
Fell free to write if I've left anything out, you'd like to know.

Ken

PS - He assures me the Cats are doing well, he's had a friend helping
with their care.

Excellent news! And as we say in this group, "purrs" for Duke and his furry
masters.

Jill

Old December 14th 04, 01:25 AM
Yoj

Thanks to you and Dave for all your work, and thanks for letting us
know.

--
Joy

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Winter (or Summer) Solstice,
Hogmanay and New Year! In case that didn't cover it, Season's
Greetings!

Old December 14th 04, 09:31 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:26:28 -0500, "Ken"
wrote:

Smile, I just 2 minutes ago got off the phone with Duke, He fine as he can
be, down on his luck a little. But, He's walking and Talking, he promised to
be on the net in the next couple days even if he has to use a library
computer. He wants to Thank You for your concern and the effort put into
locating him.
Fell free to write if I've left anything out, you'd like to know.

Ken

PS - He assures me the Cats are doing well, he's had a friend helping with
their care.

Great to hear he's alright (and of course that the cats are being
cared for). Thanks for the update
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Rocky (RB)

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page: