Are Gnu Klub

Old July 12th 10, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Are Gnu Klub

i duz diz a lot, anna it sure hard wiffa hoomin dat iznt beri brite like dat
soft, Chester
"MLB" wrote in message
Rebecca wrote:
I wud nebber git in a hoomin'z way. Ub korse, sumtimez da hoomin juss
duznt unnerstan whut I IZ doin, an dey fingkz I iz in da way. Meowmie
alwaze fingkz I iz in da way when kumz downstarez in da mornin to feed
ussez. Juss in kase she haz furgot whare da kichen iz, I showz her da way
by wokkin rite in frunt uv her, furry slowly so she kan keep up.

Rebecca

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Hello, we at diss hous is formin da "Getting in Uncl Bills Weigh
Klub." We wuz gonna cawl it da "Stanning and Woking in Uncl Billz
Weigh Klub" butted da Bear an Sunrise, da Pritty wun, poinud out dat
dey dew der bessest wurk lyin an sittin in Uncl Billz weiigh.

I myseff wike to wok s-l-o-l-y in frunt ob Uncl Bill on da stares, sew
dat he don' gew two fass an hurted himseff.

WooToo wikes to stretch out on da ousside ub da bed, sew dat he cannot
getted off da bed in da morning until her is reddy four him to putted
fudz in her bole. She also wikes to sit on his computer chare wen she
finks hee is going to waste time dat cood be spended waiting on her.
Butted he got anuther chare, so dat don' wurk no mor.

Sunrise wikes to sit in da chare wher hee eats his fudz juss befour he
sits down to dinner an she wikes to sit on his buk too mak it mor
inneresting for him to read. She awlso wikes to hepp him wen he is
cooking in da kitchum. Mor on dat latur.

Missy wikes to trip hoomins wen dey is woking.

Da Bear wikes to stop rite in Uncl Billz weigh wen he brings Uncl Bill
bak frum a wok. He will stop rite on da stares and Uncl Bill has to
tell him to get moofing.

Littl Samantha Underfoot iz her full gname an dat is pritty seff-
esplanatory.

BOFF doggies wike to hep Sunrise an Uncl Bill in da kitchum. Uncl Bill
iz allus squealing wiff delight when the floor is sew crowded dat he
can' REECH annyfing.

Efferywun in da catmoonity is inbited to port over an joyn da Klub.

--
Maggy May, for her Hous

Dar's wot Iz ceep sayin tu Meowmie : "I don no ware yu goin but Iz
l leed yus dere. TuTu

Old July 12th 10, 09:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Dey juss haz no grattytude.

Rebecca

"Stormmee" wrote in message
anna haf ursef notized da hoominz duzint aprrcheeate da kare we goesto ta
make sure dey finna way, Trudi

Old July 12th 10, 09:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

y know i wuz thinkin dat a gratitude klazz wuld bea gud thinta teech atta
boot kamp... we just gotsa finna hoomin anna kittee ta teechit, trudi...
pushing herown glass ofur ta mozey fur anofur julip...
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Dey juss haz no grattytude.

Rebecca

Old July 12th 10, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 11, 10:55*pm, MLB wrote:
Rebecca wrote:
[...]

l leed yus dere. *TuTu- Hide quoted text -

We is nachurl born leederz. Nuffin wil ceep usses fwum ar destinny.
MeOwy
Old July 12th 10, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jul 11, 10:20*pm, "Rebecca" wrote:
[...]

Maggy May, for her Hous- Hide quoted text -

Yoo ar a furry fottful leeder, Rebecca.
Meowy, respeckin Rebecca
Old July 16th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

[...]

Diz wuz Maggy Mays wast funnee trick befur hur wint tew da Bridge...
hur had such uh gud sense uff humor, dint hur?
Luffs tew Unka Bill
Mosey