Going On Vacation For Awhile

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 22nd 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=`[_2_]

Default Going On Vacation For Awhile

Hi everyone
I'm going on vacation from here for awhile. I don't want to cause any more
of a fuss than I already have. But first, I want to say a few things. Yes,
I am in a lot of pain, from my knees, which feel like they're broken all my
waking hours.
And yes I do have emotional/depression issues. Most of us do.
But, please know I am NO threat to anyone nor your 'card list'.
If I ask someone for their address and they don't want to give it to me,
I don't take offense at all.
I do, however, resent being called a creepy stalker. That is not me at
all.
And other nasty comments about a certain post, I tried to apologize, but to
no avail.
I'm the first to admit I'm far from perfect, but no one else here is
'perfect' either.
I realize there are folks here who have cancer and other horrible ailments
and I pray for them, if asked, or send purrs, and good wishes for their
recovery.
I hate to read about animals being tortured and won't open a TW site,
because things like that do upset me indeed. I am NOT self centered, as
someone suggested, quite the opposite. I try and be a good person and treat
others with respect, and I do NOT abuse my Cats as someone suggested. I
love them too much to do them any harm. I remember which thread that was.
If someone wants to dig up old posts of mine, and accuse me of
something..well, that's their business.
If I want to cry, I'll cry and that's my business.
I've obviously gotten a lot of folks here angry with me, for a number of
reasons, and
I don't want to disrupt the group, so I'll just let Mosey go play on rpcc.
I really value the friends I've made here and we can keep in touch by
e-mail.
I'll peek in once in awhile and see if anyone needs a purr or prayer and
send them what they need.
Thank you to my friends who put in a good word on my behalf.
Love, purrs, prayers, hugs and bright blessings to you all
Kyla

Purr Request From an Oldbie who hasn't been around in awhile... Aim Cat anecdotes 4 December 21st 07 10:33 PM
Off for vacation sam Cat anecdotes 2 July 10th 07 09:29 PM
Been away for awhile Ginger-lyn Cat anecdotes 9 December 4th 06 09:32 PM
CRF cat and vacation... [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 2 July 28th 05 11:18 PM
Away for awhile Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 5 June 25th 05 08:13 PM