Received In My Inbox Today OT, Political, and funny

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 18th 08, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Received In My Inbox Today OT, Political, and funny

DON'T FORGET NEXT SATURDAY!

*As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman
other than
his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM
Eastern
Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely
naked to
help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour
is recommended
for this anti-terrorist effort. *
*All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of
their house
to prove they are not Muslims, and to demonstrate they think its okay to see
nude
women other than their wife, and to show support for all American women.
Since Islam
also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further
proof of
your anti-Muslim sentiment. *
*The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists
and applauds
your participation in this anti-terrorist activity. God bless America

[OT] Political CatNipped Cat anecdotes 1 April 30th 06 06:03 PM
Recieved in my inbox earlier. - another +ve step. Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 0 February 8th 06 01:24 AM
OT More Political Fun from JibJab Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 January 20th 05 08:43 PM