Furry Toy Mousie!

Old November 10th 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Furry Toy Mousie!

Persia's having a blast. This is the first time I can remember she didn't
get a furry mousie lost under or behind a piece of heavy (read: immoveable)
furniture. This little mousie toy has stuck around in the living room for
whole two days now. She's having such fun batting it around, tossing it,
bunny-kicking it into submission. The first thing to go, of course, was the
tail. Now the poor thing only has one felt ear. I love watching her play
like this

Jill

Old November 10th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia's having a blast. This is the first time I can remember she didn't
get a furry mousie lost under or behind a piece of heavy (read:
immoveable) furniture. This little mousie toy has stuck around in the
living room for whole two days now. She's having such fun batting it
around, tossing it, bunny-kicking it into submission. The first thing to
go, of course, was the tail. Now the poor thing only has one felt ear. I
love watching her play like this

Jill

Go Persia! Dante is a little bonkers, too (more than usual). Cooler
weather?

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 10th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia's having a blast. This is the first time I can remember she
didn't get a furry mousie lost under or behind a piece of heavy
(read: immoveable) furniture. This little mousie toy has stuck
around in the living room for whole two days now. She's having such
fun batting it around, tossing it, bunny-kicking it into submission.
The first thing to go, of course, was the tail. Now the poor thing
only has one felt ear. I love watching her play like this

Jill

Go Persia! Dante is a little bonkers, too (more than usual). Cooler
weather?

Yep! It's only going to get up to 66F today. It actually feels like fall
for a change. I am certainly not going to complain about 75F which is
expected again by Friday. But it's just freaky in the middle of November.
Back home it's 20 degrees cooler. As it should be

Jill

Old November 10th 08, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia's having a blast. This is the first time I can remember she didn't
get a furry mousie lost under or behind a piece of heavy (read:
immoveable) furniture. This little mousie toy has stuck around in the
living room for whole two days now. She's having such fun batting it
around, tossing it, bunny-kicking it into submission. The first thing to
go, of course, was the tail. Now the poor thing only has one felt ear. I
love watching her play like this

I always get bummed when I read about furry toy mousies because I can't have
them here. My cats love them, but the dogs eat them. The only part I find
is pink plastic eyes staring at me in a pile of dog poo.

Toy furry mousies rock!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Jill

Old November 10th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia's having a blast. This is the first time I can remember she
didn't get a furry mousie lost under or behind a piece of heavy
(read: immoveable) furniture. This little mousie toy has stuck
around in the living room for whole two days now. She's having such
fun batting it around, tossing it, bunny-kicking it into submission.
The first thing to go, of course, was the tail. Now the poor thing
only has one felt ear. I love watching her play like this

I always get bummed when I read about furry toy mousies because I
can't have them here. My cats love them, but the dogs eat them. The
only part I find is pink plastic eyes staring at me in a pile of dog
poo.

These were eyeless. Poor mousies! Sorry your dog eats them. That's kind
of funny though!

Jill

Old November 10th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~

"jmcquown" wrote in message
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia's having a blast. This is the first time I can remember she
didn't get a furry mousie lost under or behind a piece of heavy
(read: immoveable) furniture. This little mousie toy has stuck
around in the living room for whole two days now. She's having such
fun batting it around, tossing it, bunny-kicking it into submission.
The first thing to go, of course, was the tail. Now the poor thing
only has one felt ear. I love watching her play like this

I always get bummed when I read about furry toy mousies because I
can't have them here. My cats love them, but the dogs eat them. The
only part I find is pink plastic eyes staring at me in a pile of dog
poo.

These were eyeless. Poor mousies! Sorry your dog eats them. That's kind
of funny though!

Eats 'em like popcorn... he does, he does!!

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Jill

I Cotted A Mousie!! John Ross Mc Master Cat community 19 April 7th 08 05:39 PM
Gone was the mousie! Micha[_2_] Cat anecdotes 6 May 31st 07 09:33 PM
Mousie Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 1 June 9th 06 12:32 AM
Might be a mousie Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 0 November 29th 05 09:18 PM
Mousie question Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 9 February 22nd 05 01:35 PM