How lazy is he?

Old November 9th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default How lazy is he?

Jake is unbelievable. This morning he went out for his morning
constitutional. Then went over and flopped down into his usual sunny
spot under the orange tree. Only due to the changing season, it was
still in the shade. The sun was only a few feet away. But he laid
there and looked disgruntled and waited for the sun to come to him
rather than moving.

Jo

Old November 9th 08, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Nov 9, 1:47 pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
Jake is unbelievable. This morning he went out for his morning
constitutional. Then went over and flopped down into his usual sunny
spot under the orange tree. Only due to the changing season, it was
still in the shade. The sun was only a few feet away. But he laid
there and looked disgruntled and waited for the sun to come to him
rather than moving.

As he well _should_ have. The sun has a duty to a cat, after all.

--
Will in New Haven
Old November 10th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

How dare the sun not be where it is "supposed" to be. If it were a human,
it would be severely punished.

Old November 10th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Jofirey" wrote in message
Jake is unbelievable. This morning he went out for his morning
constitutional. Then went over and flopped down into his usual sunny spot
under the orange tree. Only due to the changing season, it was still in
the shade. The sun was only a few feet away. But he laid there and
looked disgruntled and waited for the sun to come to him rather than
moving.

Jo

Reminds me of when Dante has conflicts between playing and lounging. Just
last evening he was lying on his side, poking at a fuzzy mouse toy, until it
got out of his reach. He kept on flailing a paw at it, but wouldn't get up
and walk a step to get it. :P

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 10th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Nov 10, 11:56 am, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
"Jofirey" wrote in message

Jake is unbelievable. This morning he went out for his morning
constitutional. Then went over and flopped down into his usual sunny spot
under the orange tree. Only due to the changing season, it was still in
the shade. The sun was only a few feet away. But he laid there and
looked disgruntled and waited for the sun to come to him rather than
moving.

Jo

Reminds me of when Dante has conflicts between playing and lounging. Just
last evening he was lying on his side, poking at a fuzzy mouse toy, until it
got out of his reach. He kept on flailing a paw at it, but wouldn't get up
and walk a step to get it. :P

She can't post here but WooToo would like me to point out that some
human saw this and could have fetched his toy. Instead of laughing at
the dear boy.

Will in New Haven
Mousies acting cheeky right like we weren't even there.
I watched birdies dancing and singing right by our front gate..
All those critters will be gone soon, like dew in sun..
Time to pounce.

Old November 10th 08, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Jofirey" wrote in message
Jake is unbelievable. This morning he went out for his morning
constitutional. Then went over and flopped down into his usual sunny spot
under the orange tree. Only due to the changing season, it was still in
the shade. The sun was only a few feet away. But he laid there and
looked disgruntled and waited for the sun to come to him rather than
moving.

That's so funny.
KFC loves the sun - and we've had hardly any here this year. She is
prepared to haul herself claw by claw up the wall in my conservatory to
perch where just one ray will shine on her.
I always wish I had my camera handy when she is doing it. It's pretty
unbelievable that such an old ladycat can do this, but she can!
She can do pretty well do everything she wants to do, actually.

When she was ill and a bit demented she was able to scale a 3 metre fence
(6ft 6 inches) to get away from this awful house and it drove me mad trying
to keep her in and presenting at any neighbour's house as a neglected cat.
She thought any house was her home and I don't blame my neighbours for
thinking she was a sick kitten and taking her to the vet.

The vet sorted her out. She was ill. KFC never moves much from beside the
fire now and why should she?

Tweed

Old November 10th 08, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"Jofirey" wrote in message
[...]

I lit the fire yesterday. It wasn't that cold, just a slight early
morning chill with the door open a bit for Kayla.

Molly went into immediate and all day domestic cat mode. There is a
large ottoman in front of the raised hearth. Not the ideal place for
that bit of furniture, but it does get the cats to sleep far enough
from the actual fire that they don't get singed. Molly curled up
there and stayed for the entire day. She looked so pleased I left the
fire all day.

This morning she curled up on me, I suspect her way of asking for the
fire again.

Jo

Old November 11th 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

not only human love the sun..
cat also love sun..
wanna tanned their fur..
=]

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com http://uc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com http://gc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com http://3700ad.gamestotal.com /a