A Pawty Inbitatashun

Old June 5th 10, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default A Pawty Inbitatashun

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:32:18 -0700 (PDT), The
Porter Cats's nimble, little paws typed:

The sushi luks luffly, Anais! Fangu fur hosting such a wonderful
pardy. Bon anniversaire and happy annifursary to you bofe!

[Headbutt] Fangu, Lucy! I iz gwad dat you iz
heer!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/5/2010 12:27:08 PM
Old June 5th 10, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 22:30:35 -0700, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

*another porter twinkles and Mosey and MeOwy step out*
Hai Mme and Tiger...looka sround and see the ulaot uf dere friends...
Happee Purrdys tew boff uff yew n happee Annibusary tew.
Mosey putz uh gifty wrapped bawx on da tayble.
Fangu fur inbiting usses..et iz uh wunnerful partee, sawry we iz layte but
et iz mine falt sez Mosey, i wuz kleening up aftur mine bbq n den pixed up
MeOwy.

Meow, Mosey!

Fangu fur comink - nokitty is eber late!

Haff sum sooshi an nip-shampayne!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/5/2010 12:27:39 PM
Old June 5th 10, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Pawty Beginz!

Another porter twinkles and out steps Dinky. He fancies himself a pretty
much grown cat by now. He goes over to Miz Piglett and greets her. U said
I kud kom iffin I wanted ta and I cides dat I did. I haff mizzed da
kommunitee. Sassy fout bout kommink but her gotted all nerfous so staied
home.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 19:44:52 -0700 (PDT), Debby
Hanoka's nimble, little paws typed:

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps Sammy da
'Venture Kitty, Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, and Ranger Graycat
Mahoney. Meow, Anais! Happy purr day! Headbutts and cheekrubs are
exchanged. And meow to you too, Tiger! My, you're looking handsome!

Another teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps
Rosco & Stormmee. Meow, Anais! Happy purr day!

[Hedbutts to all] Awww, fangu gize! Haff sum
nip-shampayne and sooshies!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/5/2010 12:26:08 PM

Old June 5th 10, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Umkay, jest uh thot...Mosey

i realli shuld drife it azitza komplimint dat hersef offurred ta lemme
dowit, MH, veri prowd

"Mosey =^..^="
ai kan rent uh long lim0porter n let sumune les dribe?? *shrug* Mosey

well i kan drife it, butted ta be homezt, lettin hersef drife is sorta
like gowin onna roller kozter wifout hafin ta go to da themem purk...

goez bak ta misee, howzsabowt ifin i drifez yourown red jeep thingy? MH

O T motions for MH to come to where he is for a short chat. Lookz man u
driff that jeepy fingy or da ladiee cats in diz grup will beatz up on u.
Dat iza big step for herself ta let any ofther cat drife. Dat iz shortz
of a mirakle.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we can port ofur der or ursef kan driffa red jeep thingy, i thinkz
ursef iza gud drifer, MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 8:32 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
may i skort ursef missee to diz here pawtee alzo? MH, happily munchin
in

munches and swallows Ob KORS. Dew yoo wanna drife?
Sunrise, conversing with friends nearby, falls over

--
Will in New Haven

Old June 5th 10, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 22:30:35 -0700, Mosey =^..^='s
nimble, little paws typed:

*another porter twinkles and Mosey and MeOwy step out*
Hai Mme and Tiger...looka sround and see the ulaot uf dere friends...
Happee Purrdys tew boff uff yew n happee Annibusary tew.
Mosey putz uh gifty wrapped bawx on da tayble.
Fangu fur inbiting usses..et iz uh wunnerful partee, sawry we iz layte
but
et iz mine falt sez Mosey, i wuz kleening up aftur mine bbq n den pixed
up
MeOwy.

Meow, Mosey!

Fangu fur comink - nokitty is eber late!

Haff sum sooshi an nip-shampayne!

Ohhhh fank yerownself Mme, Wascal helpt mee kleen up n den ai pikd up MeOwy.
Yoo wook sew nise n we hoap yoo wike yer prezzie.
Sooshi an nip-shampayne saowndz sew gudgud...
Happee happee tymes..yeUP....looks at MeOwy n smilez.
Mosey

Old June 6th 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Ime glad yur heer! Letz eet an drenk! Itza wunderful occazion fur
Anais an Tiger.

We hope softz sister passis her teztz.

Lucy

On Jun 5, 5:34*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
yez i iz here anna wuz juzt on mine wayta see if ursef wuz comim, da hoominz
haz been delinqwint diz day, da soft mom anna sister kamed fura qwik bizit
onna way fur da softz sister ta getsa teztz, Chester
"The Porter Cats" wrote in ...

Gudnes! I got heer jus in time! Hi Chester! Are mew here?

The sushi luks luffly, Anais! Fangu fur hosting such a wonderful
pardy. Bon anniversaire and happy annifursary to you bofe!

Lucy- Hide quoted text -

Old June 6th 10, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dey wuz delinqwint agin yezterday beclawz da soft sisfur anna mom meeted
demselfvz fur dinner on deriwn way home... dey eated chineze buffett where
da softeated sucheez...

da softz sisfur thinkz hersef did betterer onna teztz butt she iznot sure
ifin hersef pazzed ornot,

Chester

Old June 6th 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wee iz gwad yoo iz heer tew, Diz iz uh wunnerful okashun fur Anais an Tiger
n wee hoap dey wiked da champagne gwasses we gotted dem fur uh anniburury
prezzie.
Mime meowmiez sister mayde dem cuz hur haz uh ngraving bidness n da
gwasses hab dere naymes on dem grinz
Hoat softz sister pazzez hut teztz tew.
Luffs
Mosey n MeOwy

Old June 6th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 07:58:59 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Toonya, deze iz bootiful! I wuznt aspectin a prezint, I juss wantid
to spend
da day wif yurownself. I will hav to find a speshul okayzhun to ware
deze.
Juss fingk, dat liddle wizkur wuz on a mowsie dat livved mennee yeerz
ago. I
wunner if it wuz like da mowsiez today, an I wunner if da kitteez bak
den
chased dem and eetid dem like we duz today.

Sundance

Awww,

Doze is bootiful! Happy Purrday! [paws over a
present] Dis iz from Tiger an myownself. Itz da
book datz been on da Feline Times best-seller
list:

"Tink like a Hooman - da mysteries of
refrigerators, closets and 'No kitty' explained"

We fins dat yull like it!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Did yur Sekkerterry rite it?

Iffin not, he shud!
Meowmee sed hur wud by uh kopee fur mee.
P2nya