Furrst Dante-Versary

Old September 18th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Furrst Dante-Versary

I can't believe I've had the little booger for a whole year!!

A year ago I saw that little scrap of black and white bitty muscle his
way up to the front of the cage (over, under and around an older,
calmer roommate), plant himself by the door and NYOW-WOW his little
head off-- in a way that would soon become all too famiiar! LOOKIT
MEEE! LOOKIT MEEE!!

He got my mom's attention first. She looks for kits that show a lot
of purrsonality.

The funny thing (one of them, anyway) was that we thought he was just
yammering to be let out of the cage. After I brought him home, I
learned he just does that almost all the time!!

The shelter lady asked if I wanted to hold him, and I opened the cage
and scooped him out. He IMMEDIATELY snuggled right up into my
shoulder and started rumbling away, in that time-honored way known to
all smart kitties who've spotted a sucker and WANNA GO HOME.

So off we went.

The rest you all know. He no longer has much time for cuddling, he is
a very busy boy, with lots to do. There are bottle caps, business
cards, pipe cleaners, drinking straws and flannel mousies to collect
and redistribute throughout the house. There is a BIG DOOD to harass
a couple of times a day. There is a tail to chase, windows to look
out of, a lot of ridiculous faces to practice making at Mommy and
Grandma, and athletic naps to take (you can see some of the
interesting geometric designs he creates while napping, in his photo
album).

Of course he has grown up, and has acquired a rather strange little
body, long and round, sort of like a sausage. He has lots of
nicknames, like Sausage, Cannoli, and my favorite, Roly-Poly, Ravioli.

I know that IOU you all new pictures, and I will try to take a few
this week.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old September 18th 06, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Happy First Dante!!!!!!!!

Old September 18th 06, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

I can't believe I've had the little booger for a whole year!!

Happy Versary, both of you!

Old September 18th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

Happy Annifursary Dante! Yoo be shoor to keep dem drinking straws in
line. If yoo leaves dem alone too long, dey get all sorts of bad ideas
about attacking yor hoomin, and yoo have to chew on dem and bat dem
around until dey say dey are sorry. I don't know about bottle caps.
Do dey behave badly too?

Many Furry Returns,

Nina

Old September 18th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

I can't believe I've had the little booger for a whole year!!

Happy Dante-versary!!!

Good work in there locating department. I know you have to work hard
to truly confuse your humans, so they have no idea where they put things.
They'll blame it on something called "old age" - you don't need to
concern yourself with this just now. Meanwhile, you could just meatloaf
on the nearest chair and snicker into your fur.

Joyce
Old September 19th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Kreisleriana wrote:
The shelter lady asked if I wanted to hold him, and I opened the cage
and scooped him out. He IMMEDIATELY snuggled right up into my
shoulder and started rumbling away, in that time-honored way known to
all smart kitties who've spotted a sucker and WANNA GO HOME.

I didn't remember hearing this part. I was wondering how you had
acquired him! What a ham.

Of course he has grown up, and has acquired a rather strange little
body, long and round, sort of like a sausage. He has lots of
nicknames, like Sausage, Cannoli, and my favorite, Roly-Poly, Ravioli.

I know that IOU you all new pictures, and I will try to take a few
this week.

Awwww, I want to see up-to-date pictures of your little sausage!

Old September 19th 06, 10:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Kreisleriana wrote:
He IMMEDIATELY snuggled right up into my
shoulder and started rumbling away, in that time-honored way known to
all smart kitties who've spotted a sucker and WANNA GO HOME.

Awwww! What a clever kitty! He saw you and he knew what he wanted and
he got it!

Happy Dante-Versary from the Fabulous Furballs

Lesley

Old September 19th 06, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

Happy purrday Dante!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 19th 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Kreisleriana wrote:

[...]

Happy Dante-Versary! What a busy year you have had!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek