"The Cats Meow"

Old April 27th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default "The Cats Meow"

My sons Cat FINALLY started talking again. She was not tubed for her
surgery
and our Vet's assistant was so sure it wasn't something they had done and
wasn't the least concerned. Lee and some of you hit the nail on the head
when it was suggested tht maytbe too much gas was given and paralysed her
vocal cords. Anyway, she is a happy kitty again and so are her hoomans.

Old April 27th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 05:10:49 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

My sons Cat FINALLY started talking again. She was not tubed for her
surgery
and our Vet's assistant was so sure it wasn't something they had done and
wasn't the least concerned. Lee and some of you hit the nail on the head
when it was suggested tht maytbe too much gas was given and paralysed her
vocal cords. Anyway, she is a happy kitty again and so are her hoomans.

Datz great!A kitty shud meow effen ifn no efurry minit!

[Anaïs, who meows only weekly]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs