Announcing . . .

Old November 11th 04, 02:25 AM
Yoj

Default Announcing . . .

A new addition to my feline family!

Apparently he was in a household with several cats, and then the people
moved away and abandoned all the cats. Somebody trapped them, but he
had been on his own for quite a while, and is rather thin.

As I was driving home, I tried to think of a name for him. He was being
very vocal, and I thought about him wandering around on his own. The
song, "A Wandering Minstrel, I" popped into my head. So his name is
Nanki-Poo.

Lindy was not very welcoming, so he hid under my bed for a while. He's
out, exploring now. He was very affectionate at the shelter, so I'm
hoping they'll both come around pretty soon.

--
Joy

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way
things turn out.
-- John Wooden

Old November 11th 04, 02:35 AM
Yowie

"Yoj" wrote in message
m...
A new addition to my feline family!

Apparently he was in a household with several cats, and then the people
moved away and abandoned all the cats. Somebody trapped them, but he
had been on his own for quite a while, and is rather thin.

As I was driving home, I tried to think of a name for him. He was being
very vocal, and I thought about him wandering around on his own. The
song, "A Wandering Minstrel, I" popped into my head. So his name is
Nanki-Poo.

Lindy was not very welcoming, so he hid under my bed for a while. He's
out, exploring now. He was very affectionate at the shelter, so I'm
hoping they'll both come around pretty soon.

Thats two Nanki-Poos in this group! (David S is the slave to the other)

Yowie

Old November 11th 04, 02:53 AM
Yoj

"Yowie" wrote in message
"Yoj" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Yes, I remembered that David S. has one, but my Nanki told me that was
his name, so I had to believe him. ;-)

Joy

Old November 11th 04, 04:13 AM
Yowie

"Yoj" wrote in message
m...
"Yowie" wrote in message
"Yoj" wrote in message
m...
[...]

And I should have said congratulation to both you and Nanki-Poo for finding
each other. I do hope Lindy comes around to her new fursib.

Yowie