OT - Brooke's Grad Pics

Old February 27th 09, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default OT - Brooke's Grad Pics

A friend had suggested to Erin that she take Brooke to get her senior
pictures early, before her hair started falling out. She almost didn't make
it since, on the day before the pictures were taken (Feb. 19), her hair
started coming out in hunks. But Erin brought her to a stylist who had
experience with cancer patients and was able to fluff her hair out so that
it's not noticeable.

The pictures with Brooke next to the "'09" won't be able to be used since
she's actually graduating in '10, but the rest can. And they are all *SO*
beautiful (no, I'm not in the least biased, why would you think that? ;).

http://www.raymarphotography.com

User ID: chs_salazarb
Password: 5046820019

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

/\.../\
( '.' )
(")_(")

Visit all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old February 27th 09, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I am so glad this worked out for her, I had difficulty in getting mine done
for a physical reason, that my mom helped with by letting me insist on
treatment from a doctor who thought cosmetic was wasteful, I can assure you
from experience that she will be forever grateful for her mom's efforts, Lee

Old February 27th 09, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

I wasn't able to see them. The link you sent required a password and login.
Can you post them elsewhere or give us a "workaround"?

MaryL

Old February 27th 09, 03:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

The password and log in are about - Log in is "chs_salazarb" and the
password is "5046820019"

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 27th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"CatNipped" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks! She is a beautiful girl, and those are great pictures. It would be
hard to pick a favorite, with so many good ones to choose from.

It was an excellent idea to have the pictures done early, before the effects
of the chemo really set in.

MaryL

Old February 28th 09, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Bet the pictures being what she wanted people to see make a smile for all of
you. You know, really in life, it IS the little things that count, picture
you want, grandma to hug you.
"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Ping CatNipped - Brooke's fund [email protected] Cat anecdotes 3 February 26th 09 10:07 PM
UMBC Grad Student looking for assistance schmed12 Cat health & behaviour 0 December 16th 08 06:54 PM
pics! Kathryn Cat anecdotes 5 April 18th 06 05:22 AM
new pics Karen Cat anecdotes 0 February 15th 05 04:09 PM
new cat pics dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 9 October 18th 04 12:02 PM