Euthanizing New-born Kittens

Old October 13th 11, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Blash

Default Euthanizing New-born Kittens

Hello

Gee Gee, the shooter got out. She is called the “shooter” because she
hides and shoots out the door when you open it to go outside. She got
bred by some unknown alley cat. Now she had 6 kittens, of which one
did not make it through the birthing. The five remaining must be
euthanized, so away we go w/tears and all:

I gave Gee Gee time to spend with her brood: about 36 hours. When she
left the lair, I took the kittens and put them in a large wooden bowl
with smallish towels under them and a lid to keep them in. The next
morning I found the lid to be wet with moisture and fur on it, so the
lid was out.

I had to put Gee Gee back with the kittens for the day;. That night I
put them back in their euthanizing bowl. The next morning I found
their bedding to be wet/moist, so I had to again put them back with
their mother.

Now Gee Gee has left the lair and I have fixed up the bowl with torn
news paper to absorb the moister. A smallish cotton towel is wrapped
around the paper, and the kittens are placed on this. I then wrapped
the bowl with another smallish towel ;snugging it underneath the bowl
to help hold the kittens in, as well as provide warmth. Then a plastic
shopping bag has now been wrapped around the bowl to help keep the
kittens in, and again for more warmth. There are holes for air.

I am going to put another of the smallish towels over the bowl for
warmth. The object is to keep the kittens dry and warm while they
die . . .

Why do I think this is the right way of doing a euthanasia of unwanted
kittens? Because this is the way it would have happened in nature had
the mother left the lair and was unable to return.

I did go on the Internet to see if I could get some information on
euthanizing kittens, but I ran into such a sick mess I had to suddenly
leave, so iam on my own, and this is what I have decided is the only
way: mother nature's way . . .

At this point I need comforting, but [cynically] donot expect its
forth coming in this sick, twisted world that “hates cats”, while
massacring millions of innocent, helpless families over drugs, bankers
and oil . . .

Everybody Knows (listen for the Plague warning): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBQYWCw8n_k

Truth will set you free John 8:32

Old October 13th 11, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shylock

wrote:

[...]

Troll- Hide quoted text -

.. . . liar . . .
Old October 14th 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

[...]

Blash and Shylock are the same person. Not even a smart troll.
Old October 14th 11, 04:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_9_]

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
Blash and Shylock are the same person. Not even a smart troll.

Don't repost the whole damn trollpost!

Old October 14th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Oct 14, 11:20*am, "news" wrote:
"BfloPolska" wrote in

Blash and Shylock are the same person. Not even a smart troll.

Don't repost the whole damn trollpost!

My bad. Still learning to navigate the controls on an iPad and I
didn't do it right. I must say it didn't do a great deal for my own
intellectual credibility.

Forgive?

Blessed be,
Elizabeth
Old October 14th 11, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
news[_9_]

"BfloPolska" wrote in message
On Oct 14, 11:20 am, "news" wrote:
"BfloPolska" wrote in

Blash and Shylock are the same person. Not even a smart troll.

Don't repost the whole damn trollpost!

My bad. Still learning to navigate the controls on an iPad and I

didn't do it right. I must say it didn't do a great deal for my own
intellectual credibility.

Forgive?

th