Allergies, Linear Granuloma, and Diet

Old November 5th 03, 12:36 AM
Mary

"PawsForThought" wrote in message

Best of luck, Mary, and if I can help further, please let me know.

I know how
hard it is having a furbaby with asthma.

It really is. It figures that she, the sweetest creature I have ever
known, would have it! My 20-year-old was mean as a snake and healthy
as a horse! I did love her, too, but my love was largely
unrequited!

If you email me with your email addy,
I can send you some more info.

I'd love that Lauren, thank yoou. My email is .

Old November 5th 03, 12:38 AM
Cheryl

In ,
PawsForThought composed with style:

According to Don Hamilton, DVM, "Allergies are caused
by the allergen - they are an internal problem first. The immune
system becomes overreactive and then develops an allergy to
whatever potential allergens are around...The immune system must be
compromised first, and this is often caused by other stressors like
vaccines, toxins, and poor foods."

I'm learning a lot from this book. My vet is going to want to hide
from me whenever she sees me coming after this week. lol Shamrock
has to go back for his follow-up and get a dental this week. She
wants to see that the depo worked since I only tend to bring him when
he breaks out. He's healing nicely now, she'll be happy. I just
copied something from this book to someone on another list and I'd be
happy to C&P it; it's very interesting in how food allergies cause
skin problems and the specific spots to look at.

Old November 5th 03, 01:27 AM
Mary

"Cheryl" wrote in message

I'm learning a lot from this book. My vet is going to want to hide
from me whenever she sees me coming after this week. lol Shamrock
has to go back for his follow-up and get a dental this week. She
wants to see that the depo worked since I only tend to bring him

when
he breaks out. He's healing nicely now, she'll be happy. I just
copied something from this book to someone on another list and I'd

be
happy to C&P it; it's very interesting in how food allergies cause
skin problems and the specific spots to look at.

I would love to hear more, Cheryl.