A Simon's Cat I hadn't Seen Before

Old January 1st 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default A Simon's Cat I hadn't Seen Before

Simon is packing. And there are boxes involved!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvNq...eature=related

Jill
Old January 1st 11, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

ROTFLOL! That is so true to cat - and to cat slaves.

--

Joy

Forming a plan has a way of making you think you know what you're doing.
- Lynn Schooler, Walking Home

Old January 1st 11, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Simon is packing. And there are boxes involved!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvNq...eature=related

Lovely, thank you.
Mine never "did" boxes despite best efforts.
Box. Kitty FC - what the.. ? ME/// you are supposed to get into it and
play.
KFC - in your dreams..

Tweed

Old January 1st 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

jmcquown wrote:

Simon is packing. And there are boxes involved!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvNq...eature=related

Heh heh.. "I meant to do that."

One of my faves is "Overseas Visitor". It wasn't even created by
Simon, but was put together by a fan of Simon's, and also a fan of...
well, you'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1tQ...eature=related

Joyce

--
Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.
Old January 1st 11, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Simon is packing. And there are boxes involved!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvNq...eature=related

Heh heh.. "I meant to do that."

One of my faves is "Overseas Visitor". It wasn't even created by
Simon, but was put together by a fan of Simon's, and also a fan of...
well, you'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1tQ...eature=related

Joyce

Those are just too funny. Thanks for the entertainment and Happy Mew
Year! MLB
Old January 1st 11, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Simon is packing. And there are boxes involved!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvNq...eature=related

Heh heh.. "I meant to do that."

One of my faves is "Overseas Visitor". It wasn't even created by
Simon, but was put together by a fan of Simon's, and also a fan of...
well, you'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1tQ...eature=related

Joyce

Oh yes, that is a good one. :-)

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old January 1st 11, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

wrote in message
jmcquown wrote:

Simon is packing. And there are boxes involved!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKvNq...eature=related

Heh heh.. "I meant to do that."

One of my faves is "Overseas Visitor". It wasn't even created by
Simon, but was put together by a fan of Simon's, and also a fan of...
well, you'll see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ1tQ...eature=related

Joyce

That's hilarious! Maru is quite famous, isn't he? He's even on television
in a kitty litter commercial!

Jill