Don't die of shock...

Old December 2nd 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

Default Don't die of shock...

My catslaves cards are done and in the mail... at least the first
batch of them - I only had one book of stamps so I've got to take the
rest of them to the postoffice. 20-odd US-destined cards are in the
mail already, and the rest will follow shortly. I wasn't actually as
organised as it sounds - last christmas I had my nice cat cards all
ready to mail out (envelopes addressed and cards half-written) when I
found out that we didn't even have the money to spare to mail them, so
they never went anywhere! I didn't want to waste them so I put the box
aside for this year... and wonder of wonders it was still where I left
it so I just had to check everyone's address and write out the
first-timers... I still have to do the rest of my christmas card list
but I have fond hopes that I'll get it done this week too.
Old December 2nd 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Kajikit wrote:
My catslaves cards are done and in the mail... at least the first
batch of them - I only had one book of stamps so I've got to take the
rest of them to the postoffice. 20-odd US-destined cards are in the
mail already, and the rest will follow shortly. I wasn't actually as
organised as it sounds - last christmas I had my nice cat cards all
ready to mail out (envelopes addressed and cards half-written) when I
found out that we didn't even have the money to spare to mail them, so
they never went anywhere! I didn't want to waste them so I put the box
aside for this year... and wonder of wonders it was still where I left
it so I just had to check everyone's address and write out the
first-timers... I still have to do the rest of my christmas card list
but I have fond hopes that I'll get it done this week too.

LOl. Mine are all decorated, written out, enveloped and addressed. I'm
annoyed I forgot to print 'card only' on them all and had to do it by hand,
but I will remeber next year. The only thing I have to do is to go to the
post office and pony up the cash. The latter is the hard part. I've got 68
international cards this year at $1.20 a pop....

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_