10 minutes with THEM

Old December 9th 03, 02:07 PM
Lisa ^..^

Default 10 minutes with THEM

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*I'm a good girl. I got up and after checking my email quick I put
in the tape and started to do my aerobics. Richard Simmons is SOOO
icky!! I had to do my aerobics with the background noise of 15 kittens
clammoring and pawing at the door to be let out. sigh
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*When I was done with the main part of exercising and was down to
the cool down part, and my feet wouldn't be moving too much, I let the
boogers out. Did the cool down song where you are standing and started
the song where you sit down. Oh gross - I sat in a puddle. The new
kids are not totally box trained. Ish!! No way - I'm FINISHING this
last song FIRST then it will be shower time any way. Wanna kitty? I
forgot how hard it is to do the sitting down part with so many
'helpers' climbing all over me.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Ok, done with exercising, time for a shower. In the potty, shoes
off, about to get in. Wait, the morons will probably track that puddle
all over if I don't wipe it up quick. Out to the livingroom with a
rag, one kitty is sniffing the puddle. Hey! Get out of there! Wipe up
the puddle, turn around and the kitty that was sniffing apparently got
ideas that couldn't wait until the he got in the nursery and was about
to pee on my rug. Run over to stop him, ouch, stepped on a big piece
of litter, grab kitty, wipe my foot HARD on the rug to get the litter
off - OUCH! - toss kitty in the nursery near the box and look at my
foot. Damn. A week ago Sunni got on the entertainment center and
knocked off a candle in a jar and apparently I didn't get all the
glass. It was glass I stepped on and wiping my foot on the rug just
jammed it in farther. (You are about now really wanting to start doing
rescue work yourself, right?? hahaha)

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Darn thing is bleeding quite a bit but I'm just about to get in
the shower any way. So into the potty, dripping here and there and
into the shower. Done with the shower and open the shower door to see
- that a couple of the kitties have stepped in the drops of blood and
there are now bloody little kitty foot prints all over the bathroom
including up on the toilet seat!!!!!!

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Oh, I was SOOOOO glad I to go work last night - I need the
rest!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! What would we do without them???
Old December 9th 03, 05:52 PM
m. L. Briggs

On 9 Dec 2003 06:07:14 -0800, (Lisa ^..^) wrote:

[...]

Many, many years ago my mother's girl friend gave birth to 16 human
kids. Try that on for size.

Old December 9th 03, 05:59 PM
medicscout

"m. L. Briggs" wrote in message
Many, many years ago my mother's girl friend gave birth to 16 human
kids. Try that on for size.

At one time? Wow!

Old December 9th 03, 06:37 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Oh gross - I sat in a puddle.

One new keyboard required ;-)

Cheers, helen s

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old December 9th 03, 06:48 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 12:59:53 -0500, "medicscout"
wrote:

"m. L. Briggs" wrote in message
.. .
Many, many years ago my mother's girl friend gave birth to 16 human
kids. Try that on for size.

At one time? Wow!

Funny!
Old December 9th 03, 10:30 PM
polonca12000

Poor Lisa! Thank you so much for taking such good care of the kitties.
Hugs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Lisa ^..^" wrote in message
m...
I'm a good girl. I got up and after checking my email quick I put
in the tape and started to do my aerobics. Richard Simmons is SOOO
icky!! I had to do my aerobics with the background noise of 15 kittens
clammoring and pawing at the door to be let out. sigh

snip

Old December 9th 03, 11:12 PM
Brenda

"Lisa ^..^" wrote in message
m...
[...]

sounds like you could use a {{{{{{hug}}}}}}.
Brenda

Old December 9th 03, 11:33 PM

Lisa ^..^ wrote:

Richard Simmons is SOOO icky!!

I'm with you on that. He's just so *sorry* for those poor, pathetic
fat women. He's so smarmy about it that it almost makes me nostalgic
for the creeps who yell "fat pig" from cars. (Not really. They're
about equal in creepitude.)

Darn thing is bleeding quite a bit but I'm just about to get in
the shower any way. So into the potty, dripping here and there and
into the shower. Done with the shower and open the shower door to see
- that a couple of the kitties have stepped in the drops of blood and
there are now bloody little kitty foot prints all over the bathroom
including up on the toilet seat!!!!!!

If that weren't a bit macabre, I'd saw Awwww, how cute. There's
something about tiny kitty footprints that just makes me say "awww",
no matter what substance the footprint is made from!

Seems like, with that many little ones running around, it's just not
an option to leave any messy liquids lying around for more than 2
minutes!

I'm getting an itchy throat and nose just thinking about that many
kittens!

Joyce
Old December 15th 03, 06:23 AM
Christine Burel

"Lisa ^..^" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Geez, Lisa, hope your days have been better since this post! How's the foot?
Purrs to you, sounds like you could use them!

Christine