Thank you, all of you :)

Old December 15th 03, 08:52 PM
Jeanette

Default Thank you, all of you :)

Adrian and I would like to thank everyone who replied to my post about
Fenda, and also to everyone who couldn't think of the right words, but were
thinking of us just the same

We've been very lucky indeed, with many friends around us this weekend to
ease the pain, and we still have Izzi and Ripley to cause trouble and remind
us why we have litter trays. Fenda was my little shadow for years, and it's
hard to get out of the habit of checking behind my chair before I move it,
and watching my feet as I go downstairs. Bless her little heart.

Sam ..I'm so touched that you posted, thank you, it meant a lot to me. Karen
and Sherry, your replies made me cry, but that's good. I want to cry for
her. Helen, thanks for the email All the rest of you, I've printed your
messages out, and will put them in my diary so that when I look back on the
day we lost Fenda, I have all your messages to read too. You're a great
group, thank you.

We've given serious consideration to adopting another cat in need, but as
Izzi is elderly and cranky, we've decided to wait until she leaves us as
well, then find two adult cats that need a home together. Very selfishly,
I'm hoping that it won't happen for a long time yet. Thank you, all of you.

Jeanette

Old December 15th 03, 10:32 PM
Annie Wxill

"Jeanette" wrote in message
.... We've given serious consideration to adopting another cat in need, but
as
Izzi is elderly and cranky, we've decided to wait until she leaves us as
well, then find two adult cats that need a home together. Very selfishly,
I'm hoping that it won't happen for a long time yet. Thank you, all of

you.

Jeanette

I'm hoping along with you that it will be a long time before Izzi is not
longer around. Taking in two bonded adult cats when you are ready will be
such a great thing to do. No need to be in a hurry.
Hugs,
Annie