A tribute to Gwinnie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th 20, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default A tribute to Gwinnie

Little baby Gwinnie, you had a rough start. Some uncaring idiot human
dropped you and your sister at the emergency vet, but didn't bother
telling the vet staff you were there. By the time the staff saw the
cardboard box in which you had been dumped, your sisfur had crossed the
Rainbow Bridge.

You were in very rough shape, being only 3 weeks or so of age,
hypothermic, and dehydrated, but the emergency vet did their best to
stabilize you. The next morning they called the animal shelter, and I
volunteered to drive out and pick you up.

Since you were hypothermic, I drove with one hand in your carrier
keeping you warm. I was encouraged when you squirmed around and meowed.
When you arrived at the shelter's vet clinic their vets and vet techs
did their absolute best to restore your health. Though I had only known
you for 30 minutes or so, I was still devastated when I learned that
your didn't even survive the day.

I am so very sorry that your experience with humans was so horrible, but
I'm also glad you also got to spend time with humans who loved you and
cared for you. I know that you are now reunited with your sisfur, and
you're both in healthy bodies, running and playing in the flowers.

In the end, beautiful Gwinnie, you were loved and will be missed. Know
peace, sweet girl.

Tribute to Mia cshenk Cat community 1 November 2nd 16 10:03 AM
A tribute to a dog Amelia T Cat Cat community 4 October 13th 14 04:48 PM
Tribute ann791 Cat community 5 October 10th 14 11:22 PM
My Tribute Mosey =^..^=[_10_] Cat community 8 October 16th 11 04:47 PM
tribute BoB The Cat Stormmmee Cat community 9 October 9th 09 08:49 AM