Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

Old October 27th 13, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

[A gentle breeze stirs the meadow's flowers and the muffled sound of waves breaking on the island's shore can be barely heard as a large white cat climbs to the podium. The first rays of daylight illuminate the rock as looks towards the Bridge kitties and whispers "Rest well, until we meet again".]

Dear friends and honored guests,

I call the Names, one final time, of our very beloved Jellicle Honorees:

Unknown Kitties, House of Bast

Ginger, House of Babcock
Orange Thing Mahoney (OT), House of Barnes
Clarence, House of Buzard
Bear, House of Coan
Missy, House of Coen
Sookie, House of Dinsmore
Dandy, House of Harrington
Kid Bailey, House of Harrington
Slippers, House of Harrington
Hazard, House of Havlicek
Katie, House of Havlicek
Saffron, House of Gilliat
Whiskey, House of Glaser
Gordon, House of Maveety
Asia, House of Miller
Chloe, House of Miller
Hades, House of Miller
Lil'Man, House of Miller
Tuck, House of Miller
Mini, House of Momorella
Cathy, House ot Moore
Cinnamon, House of Olds
Neko, House of Patterson/Guyette
Jack, House of Porter
George, House of Rankin
Lucy, House of Rankin
Pippen, House of Rankin
Ringo, House of Rankin
Lavinia, House of Rennie
Liam, House of Rennie
Ryan, House of Rennie
Sixx, House of Rennie
Voodoo, House of Rennie
Luther, House of Schnackenberg
Aunti Mabel, House of Shenks
Matthew, House of Stacy
Cougar, House of Stott
Jack, House of Wickler-Cook
Salmonberry, House of Wikler-Cook
Old October 27th 13, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 27 Oct 2013 09:31:05 -0700 (PDT), M Patterson
wrote:

[...]

Cinder, Beauty and Spring arrive, having been too sad at the losses
this year to show up and give tributes until they remembered the RB.

Cinder utters one short sentiment, " It has been a sad, sad yeer but
the saddness won't last forever. Wee will all meet agin at the Rainbow
Bridge."
Old October 27th 13, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

[As the last name is read, a strange sound can be heard. The kitties
realize that they are are hearing bagpipes. Looking around, the kitties
spot four kilt-wearing kitties on a distant, wind-swept hill. The kitties
play "Amazing Grace" hauntingly. As the glittery vision of the Rainbow
Bridge starts to slowly fade away, and the eastern horizon starts to
lighten, the music of the pipes also fades into nothingness...]
Old October 28th 13, 01:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Azad, thank you for your excellent services. We all deeply appreciate the work you do, keeping the list of lost ones and maintaining the Walk of Remembrance. As always, the Community is in your debt.

Amelia
Old October 30th 13, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Thank you for the final calling of names, Azad. You did wonderfully, as
always,
Too many of our friends went to the Bridge this year
Mosey , MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat and Mimzy .