I fell into a burning ring of fire (OT!!)

Old March 18th 09, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Default I fell into a burning ring of fire (OT!!)

I know there are American Idol fans here and I just want to say that Adam's
performance of this country song as what.... Indie? style? alternative back
in my day. I liked it. I only just noticed him last week and just loved
his performance.

Allison is still my favorite. A 16 year old wonder girl.

--
*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Old March 18th 09, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Cheryl wrote:
I know there are American Idol fans here and I just want to say that
Adam's performance of this country song as what.... Indie? style?
alternative back in my day. I liked it. I only just noticed him last
week and just loved his performance.

Allison is still my favorite. A 16 year old wonder girl.

I agree. They were great. MLB
Old March 18th 09, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I know there are American Idol fans here and I just want to say that Adam's
performance of this country song as what.... Indie? style? alternative back
in my day. I liked it. I only just noticed him last week and just loved
his performance.

Ah yes.. the song about the morning after the night before when a vast
quantity of alcohol & strong curry had been consumed ;-)

"And It Burns, Burns, Burns
The Ring Of Fire
The Ring Of Fire
And It Burns, Burns, Burns
The Ring Of Fire
The Ring Of Fire
Oh Yeah!
The Ring Of Fire"

Old March 18th 09, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wafflycat wrote:

I know there are American Idol fans here and I just want to say that Adam's
performance of this country song as what.... Indie? style? alternative back
in my day. I liked it. I only just noticed him last week and just loved
his performance.

Ah yes.. the song about the morning after the night before when a vast
quantity of alcohol & strong curry had been consumed ;-)

"And It Burns, Burns, Burns
The Ring Of Fire
The Ring Of Fire
And It Burns, Burns, Burns
The Ring Of Fire
The Ring Of Fire
Oh Yeah!
The Ring Of Fire"

I think I know exactly where that *ring* of fire is located!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 18th 09, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

I liked the singer but not the version of the song. You don't mess with
Johnny Cash songs. The ending was pretty cool but..........just my 2 cents.

Old March 18th 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CN

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I know there are American Idol fans here and I just want to say that Adam's
performance of this country song as what.... Indie? style? alternative back
in my day. I liked it. I only just noticed him last week and just loved
his performance.

Allison is still my favorite. A 16 year old wonder girl.

--
*´¨)
¸.· ´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·'*Cheryl

I like Dilana's (from "Rock Star Supernova") version better:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whtQZJ7R3EU.

Here's Adam's version for those who missed it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxgw59b0ALg

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 20th 09, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 19:16:21 -0400, annoyed wrote:

On 18 Mar 2009 09:14:46 GMT, wrote:

wafflycat wrote:

I know there are American Idol fans here and I just want to say that
Adam's performance of this country song as what.... Indie? style?
alternative back in my day. I liked it. I only just noticed him
last week and just loved his performance.

Ah yes.. the song about the morning after the night before when a
vast quantity of alcohol & strong curry had been consumed ;-)

"And It Burns, Burns, Burns
The Ring Of Fire
The Ring Of Fire
And It Burns, Burns, Burns
The Ring Of Fire
The Ring Of Fire
Oh Yeah!
The Ring Of Fire"

I think I know exactly where that *ring* of fire is located!

You don't know "Ring of Fire" unless you've consumed Dave's Insanity
Sauce as part of that meal.

This reminds me of a story that I read years ago, possibly on this
newsgroup. It told about a man who owned and operated a small business,
making custom hot sauces, some extremely hot. He reportedly had a sign
in his restroom, reminding himself to wash his hands both before and
after using the restroom!

--
John F. Eldredge --

PGP key available from
http://pgp.mit.edu
Old March 24th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:

[...]

I thought it was in West Virginia and 1630s Thuringia

Pam S. who's been reading Eric Flint again.