Is Louie A Horn Dogger?

Old August 11th 07, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

Default Is Louie A Horn Dogger?

With 8 resident felines here, naturally they have established a
pecking order. Louie is way above Gidget on the 'ladder' but in the
past few months has taken to humping her constantly. He cries like a
little girl the whole time he is on top of her biting her neck. Maybe
that's because he knows without a doubt that as soon as Gidget breaks
free, she is going to run him down and knock the crap out of him.
Happens every time.

All of the cats are spayed/neutered of course, so I figured it is just
a dominance thing on Louie's part, which I don't understand (as I
mentioned, he is already above her in the pecking order). Thing is,
he actually does the humping motion once he's gotten her in place.
Gidget is the only cat he does this to. Could it be because she is
just that beautiful and he is in love with her?

-bonbon
Old August 12th 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"bonbon" wrote in message
With 8 resident felines here, naturally they have established a
pecking order. Louie is way above Gidget on the 'ladder' but in the
past few months has taken to humping her constantly. He cries like a
little girl the whole time he is on top of her biting her neck. Maybe
that's because he knows without a doubt that as soon as Gidget breaks
free, she is going to run him down and knock the crap out of him.
Happens every time.

All of the cats are spayed/neutered of course, so I figured it is just
a dominance thing on Louie's part, which I don't understand (as I
mentioned, he is already above her in the pecking order). Thing is,
he actually does the humping motion once he's gotten her in place.
Gidget is the only cat he does this to. Could it be because she is
just that beautiful and he is in love with her?

-bonbon

Perhaps all of the above. I've seen some neutered cats who continue
mounting behavior, and don't know why that happens. Could be just a habit
they've gotten into.

Kitties' sexual urges must be particularly strong, since the female partner
is 99.999% likely to turn around and beat the living crap out of the poor
boycat once he's done, or at least try. Represents "the triumph of hope
over experience," I guess, as soemone once said.

Theresa

Old August 12th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 08:32:55 -0400, "Kreisleriana"
drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

"bonbon" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Thanks for the insight Theresa. I think you're right.

-bonbon
Old August 13th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote:

Kitties' sexual urges must be particularly strong, since the female partner
is 99.999% likely to turn around and beat the living crap out of the poor
boycat once he's done, or at least try. Represents "the triumph of hope
over experience," I guess, as soemone once said.

And perhaps also the triumph of a very short memory, as the boycat is
very likely to try again in a few minutes or so.

Joyce
Old August 13th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

bonbon wrote:

boycat once he's done, or at least try. Represents "the triumph of hope
over experience," I guess, as soemone once said.

And perhaps also the triumph of a very short memory, as the boycat is
very likely to try again in a few minutes or so.

Oh and he does.....Louie is relentless on Gidget.

I should have also mentioned that the girlcat has a pretty short memory
herself - minutes after experiencing the pain of his barbed member and
whomping him hard for it, she's rolling around on the ground, ready for
more.

Joyce - if I come back as a cat in my next life, I hope I am neutered young!