Dan, Tabitha

Old February 26th 09, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Dan, Tabitha

any news yet?

Tweed

Old February 26th 09, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:00:27 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

any news yet?

Tweed

I got a call this afternoon from the lady across the street. She has been
seeing a fluffy black kitty in our front yard and her back yard for the
last couple days. Nancy went over to talk her but Tabitha wasn't around.

The black kitty was seen in our yard *during the day* so I'm going to be
leaving traps set in the front yard and the back. Since Nancy got laid
off a few weeks ago, she is available to watch the traps.

Dan

Old February 26th 09, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Dan M" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:00:27 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

any news yet?

Tweed

I got a call this afternoon from the lady across the street. She has been
seeing a fluffy black kitty in our front yard and her back yard for the
last couple days. Nancy went over to talk her but Tabitha wasn't around.

The black kitty was seen in our yard *during the day* so I'm going to be
leaving traps set in the front yard and the back. Since Nancy got laid
off a few weeks ago, she is available to watch the traps.

Here's hoping then.

T, .KFC,.BF

Old February 26th 09, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:23:56 +0000, Dan M wrote:

I got a call this afternoon from the lady across the street. She has
been seeing a fluffy black kitty in our front yard and her back yard for
the last couple days. Nancy went over to talk her but Tabitha wasn't
around.

The black kitty was seen in our yard *during the day* so I'm going to be
leaving traps set in the front yard and the back. Since Nancy got laid
off a few weeks ago, she is available to watch the traps.

Dan

Another update - just got a call from a guy at the apartment building
less than a block away. We ran up there right away but didn't see sign of
her.

Two sightings, only about 4 hours apart and both within a block - very
hopeful. We've got both traps set with stinky gooshy food.

Dan

Old February 26th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Dan M wrote:
Two sightings, only about 4 hours apart and both within a block - very
hopeful. We've got both traps set with stinky gooshy food.

Lots and lots of purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 26th 09, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

sounds like she might have been inside with someone and is now out again, am
praying very hard, Lee

Old February 26th 09, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Dan M wrote:

Another update - just got a call from a guy at the apartment building
less than a block away. We ran up there right away but didn't see sign of
her.

Two sightings, only about 4 hours apart and both within a block - very
hopeful. We've got both traps set with stinky gooshy food.

Sounds very hopeful. Caliban is sitting here beside me and purring hard
for Tabitha to GHFBH.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old February 26th 09, 06:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

That's what I'm thinking. Sammy went missing for 2 months, then got found
one day, then Tabitha, his sister, went missing for 2 months, and now
hopeful sightings. I too am praying very hard. I've kept a candle lit for
her ever since she went missing, like with Sammy, and at least one GYFBH
candle has been burning for her every day. I've seen as many as 9. Thank
you for those who have been lighting candles for her safe return.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Tabfa
There are 4 lit right now
Puuuurrz
Kyla and Mosey

Old February 26th 09, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Dan M wrote:
[...]

Purrs beimng sent for a successful traspping. Purrs that it IS Tabitha.
Be sure to do a "scent transfer" before she greets the others. Best
trapping wishes. MLB
Old February 26th 09, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

MLB wrote:
Dan M wrote:
[...]

Oops! forgot to use the spell checker. MLB

Dan, Any Word on Tabitha? Kyla =^..^=[_4_] Cat anecdotes 18 January 12th 09 06:23 AM
Sammy and Tabitha Pat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 January 4th 09 07:57 PM
Hey Tabitha Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Cat community 1 October 9th 08 02:59 AM
Tabitha! Harri Cat community 4 November 12th 04 09:15 PM
Tabitha? Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 8 November 11th 03 02:14 AM