Dan, Tabitha

Old February 26th 09, 12:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Chris H[_2_]

Default Dan, Tabitha

Still sending GYFBH purrs and good thoughts from the Fairfax
Fur Factory and their hoomin. I hope it *is* Tabitha, and that
she succumbs to the lure of the gooshy food!

Purrs and good luck wishes!

Chris, Katie, Hazard and Oreo
(In loving memory of Tripper)

Dan M wrote:
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:00:27 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

any news yet?

Tweed

I got a call this afternoon from the lady across the street. She has been
seeing a fluffy black kitty in our front yard and her back yard for the
last couple days. Nancy went over to talk her but Tabitha wasn't around.

The black kitty was seen in our yard *during the day* so I'm going to be
leaving traps set in the front yard and the back. Since Nancy got laid
off a few weeks ago, she is available to watch the traps.

Dan

Old February 26th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Dan M" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:00:27 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

any news yet?

Tweed

I got a call this afternoon from the lady across the street. She has been
seeing a fluffy black kitty in our front yard and her back yard for the
last couple days. Nancy went over to talk her but Tabitha wasn't around.

The black kitty was seen in our yard *during the day* so I'm going to be
leaving traps set in the front yard and the back. Since Nancy got laid
off a few weeks ago, she is available to watch the traps.

Dan

Gawd, Dan, I didn't know that Nancy got laid off - sending job finding purrs
for her as well as GYFBH purrs for Tabitha.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 26th 09, 03:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Dan M" wrote in message
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:00:27 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

any news yet?

Tweed

I got a call this afternoon from the lady across the street. She has been
seeing a fluffy black kitty in our front yard and her back yard for the
last couple days. Nancy went over to talk her but Tabitha wasn't around.

The black kitty was seen in our yard *during the day* so I'm going to be
leaving traps set in the front yard and the back. Since Nancy got laid
off a few weeks ago, she is available to watch the traps.

Dan

Late as usual . . . Dan, we're purring your little girl gets home soon.
Hoping this is it.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old February 26th 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Here's hoping that it is her and she comes home soon.
Charleen and the purrers who are purring for her return.

Old February 26th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On 26 Feb 2009 02:23:56 GMT, Dan M wrote:

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 02:00:27 +0000, Christina Websell wrote:

any news yet?

Tweed

I got a call this afternoon from the lady across the street. She has been
seeing a fluffy black kitty in our front yard and her back yard for the
last couple days. Nancy went over to talk her but Tabitha wasn't around.

The black kitty was seen in our yard *during the day* so I'm going to be
leaving traps set in the front yard and the back. Since Nancy got laid
off a few weeks ago, she is available to watch the traps.

Dan

If only it *IS* Tabitha! And so close to home, too!

Sending purrs that Tabitha turns up in the trap, ASAP

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old February 27th 09, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

Default False alarm - Dan, Tabitha

If only it *IS* Tabitha! And so close to home, too!

Sending purrs that Tabitha turns up in the trap, ASAP

When I checked the garage trap this morning I was surprised to find a
fluffy black kitty with golden eyes! I brought the kitty into the house
and into the big bathroom, then Nancy and I let her out.

This kitty has no mats (Tabitha is very prone to mats). But most
importantly, this kitty has no tail. Tabitha has a beautiful long fluffy
tail.

Nancy is taking this kitty to the vet for a checkup, then will take her
to the animal shelter. She's also notifying the other vet in town of
having found this kitty, and is placing a "found" ad in the newspaper. We
have to assume that this kitty is the one that has been reported to us in
the last couple of days.

So purrs for Tabitha to find her way safely home would still be
appreciated.

Dan
Old February 27th 09, 02:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

I am so sorry it wasn't her, but maybe it is like some of the ornage cats,
you are at least able to help her, Lee, really considering that microchip
thing

Old February 27th 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Dan M" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, man, I know how disappointed you must feel after having gotten your
hopes up. I'm so sorry it wasn't her - purrs are still coming for her to
get her furry butt home again!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 27th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Dan M wrote:
[...]

I hope Ted can determine if the tail had been lost through accidental
(?) means. We had a kitty when I was in my 20x whose tail was bit off
by a neighbor's dog. She later either ran away or was killed by that
dog -- we never found out. Out here in this condo area, I heard a cat
fight one night. The next day when I went for my walk, I found an cat
tail (orange stripe) that had been bitten off. Were there any similarities?

Still purring for Tabitha. MLB
Old February 27th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Dan M wrote:
[...]

Still sending purrs for Tabitha to come home.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Dan, Any Word on Tabitha? Kyla =^..^=[_4_] Cat anecdotes 18 January 12th 09 06:23 AM
Sammy and Tabitha Pat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 2 January 4th 09 07:57 PM
Hey Tabitha Mosey =^. .^=[_2_] Cat community 1 October 9th 08 02:59 AM
Tabitha! Harri Cat community 4 November 12th 04 09:15 PM
Tabitha? Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 8 November 11th 03 02:14 AM