Pics: Relaxing at the weekend

Old March 15th 09, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Alphonze

Default Pics: Relaxing at the weekend

Naughty and Kiki have been taking it easy (well, easier) this weekend.

Here's Kiki being winsome...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2135.JPG

Naughty can't even be bothered to meatloaf...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2138.JPG

They like to sleep in my study. I have a blackout curtain to keep the
harsh subtropical sun away from my computers, but the girls like to
burrow under the curtain and sunbathe. Sometimes I can peek at them...

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2147.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2151.JPG
Old March 15th 09, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Alphonze wrote:
Naughty and Kiki have been taking it easy (well, easier) this weekend.

Here's Kiki being winsome...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2135.JPG

Naughty can't even be bothered to meatloaf...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2138.JPG

They like to sleep in my study. I have a blackout curtain to keep the
harsh subtropical sun away from my computers, but the girls like to
burrow under the curtain and sunbathe. Sometimes I can peek at them...

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2147.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2151.JPG

Oh, your girls are so, so very cute. Love the pics!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old March 15th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Default Relaxing at the weekend

"Alphonze" wrote in message
Naughty and Kiki have been taking it easy (well, easier) this weekend.

Here's Kiki being winsome...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2135.JPG

Naughty can't even be bothered to meatloaf...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2138.JPG

They like to sleep in my study. I have a blackout curtain to keep the
harsh subtropical sun away from my computers, but the girls like to
burrow under the curtain and sunbathe. Sometimes I can peek at them...

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2147.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2151.JPG

eeek! Adorable!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old March 15th 09, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

They are so cute and their eyes are beautiful. How can they look so sweet
and then get into such situations a minute later?
"Kreisleriana" drtATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...

Old March 15th 09, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

How cute are they! I love the "peeking" pictures!
Thanks for posting!
Christine

Old March 15th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Alphonze" wrote in message
Naughty and Kiki have been taking it easy (well, easier) this weekend.

Here's Kiki being winsome...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2135.JPG

Naughty can't even be bothered to meatloaf...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2138.JPG

They like to sleep in my study. I have a blackout curtain to keep the
harsh subtropical sun away from my computers, but the girls like to
burrow under the curtain and sunbathe. Sometimes I can peek at them...

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2147.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2151.JPG

They are adorable. I love it when cats drape a paw over their nose

Jill

Old March 15th 09, 03:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Alphonze" wrote in message
Naughty and Kiki have been taking it easy (well, easier) this weekend.

Here's Kiki being winsome...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2135.JPG

Naughty can't even be bothered to meatloaf...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2138.JPG

They like to sleep in my study. I have a blackout curtain to keep the
harsh subtropical sun away from my computers, but the girls like to
burrow under the curtain and sunbathe. Sometimes I can peek at them...

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2147.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2151.JPG

The picture of innocense in it's purest form!
Lovely.
The little terrors have to rest sometime.
Karla

Old March 15th 09, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Alphonze wrote:

Naughty and Kiki have been taking it easy (well, easier) this weekend.

Here's Kiki being winsome...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2135.JPG

Naughty can't even be bothered to meatloaf...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2138.JPG

They like to sleep in my study. I have a blackout curtain to keep the
harsh subtropical sun away from my computers, but the girls like to
burrow under the curtain and sunbathe. Sometimes I can peek at them...

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2147.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2151.JPG

So cute!!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old March 16th 09, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

They are beautiful, the pictures are wonderful. Thank you. Scritches for
them please.
Charleen

Old March 22nd 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Alphonze wrote:
Naughty and Kiki have been taking it easy (well, easier) this weekend.

Here's Kiki being winsome...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2135.JPG

Naughty can't even be bothered to meatloaf...
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2138.JPG

They like to sleep in my study. I have a blackout curtain to keep the
harsh subtropical sun away from my computers, but the girls like to
burrow under the curtain and sunbathe. Sometimes I can peek at them...

http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2147.JPG
http://www.stagg.hk/qats/IMGP2151.JPG

Lovely pictures of beautiful kitties. MLB