Tabifa, Rebecca? and Sundance?

Old November 30th 04, 04:04 AM
Harri

Default Tabifa, Rebecca? and Sundance?

Iz we ready to port to da train? I'z been to da room and packed all mine
stuff - mine big purple meowsie, and mine pinkie-purply-plushy meowsie.
Dat's all I bringed wif me.

Also, since we'z bene on dis venture I'z been porting back to Paw's
truck. I sit on hims lap and play wif da Cat-N-Mouse and sleep on da
dashboard, den when him finks I'z going into da sleeper to sleep I ports
back over here. Anyhow, tonight we getted to a truck stop in You-tah an
Paw goed inside fur a shower and him comed out wif a BIG piece of baked
sammonfish. I don't how you getz sammonfish out of a shower - I fink him
must have gone somehwere else inside too. Anyhow, I bringed dat big
piece of sammonfish, and I'z got in my mine bag. Itz way to big fur one
liddletinykidden to eat, so I thought I could share it wif you kitties.
And Sundance, mine honorary big brofur, is you here? I'd like to share
it wif you, too.

Den I'z ready to port over to da train. Or we'z could share it after wez
get to da train.

Harri
Old November 30th 04, 06:02 AM
Sundance

Mmmm, sammonfishie! I thingk I cud bring myownself to try sum of dat
sammonfishie now, if yoo insists, if itz not too much trubble, since yoo iz
so kind as to offer... [salivate...] Won't yur Paw miss it?

Yoo know, I haz herd dat sammonfishies swim upstreem -- maybe a sammonfishie
swam upstreem throo da plummin systim an came out da shower. I haz also
herd dat dey swimz bak to da same places efurry yeer. Maybe yur Paw shud go
to dat shower at da same time efurry yeer an git more sammonfishies! I'll
haf to keep an eye on our shower, too, if I can git Meowmie to stop leavin
da door clozed.

Iz yoo an yur Paw keepin gud an warm in da truk? It haz been furry cold
heer. Even Meowmie is gittin cold sumtimes, and she mostly lubs da cold. I
dont know how she spects to keep warm if all she duz at nite is sleep. She
shud keep moovin aroun to keep warm, an sleep in da daytime when its not so
cold.

Enneeway, let me know if yoo needz help gittin dat sammonfishie out.
--
Sundance, always ready to eat

Old November 30th 04, 11:49 AM
Harri

Sundance wrote:
Mmmm, sammonfishie! I thingk I cud bring myownself to try sum of dat
sammonfishie now, if yoo insists, if itz not too much trubble, since yoo iz
so kind as to offer... [salivate...] Won't yur Paw miss it?

Nope. Him brought it out just for me! The whole big piece! So itz mine
to share and him will nefur miss it. Here we go - I'z will jus take it
out of dis aluminumumoinimum paper dat him wrapped it in before him
stuck it in da fridge. Here we, go, sammonfishie! Here iz a bigbig chunk
just fur you, mine brofur

Yoo know, I haz herd dat sammonfishies swim upstreem -- maybe a sammonfishie
swam upstreem throo da plummin systim an came out da shower. I haz also
herd dat dey swimz bak to da same places efurry yeer. Maybe yur Paw shud go
to dat shower at da same time efurry yeer an git more sammonfishies! I'll
haf to keep an eye on our shower, too, if I can git Meowmie to stop leavin
da door clozed.

Iz din't know dat! Da fings dat a tiny babbykidden can learn... Iz will
have to suggest dat to mine paw. Ya know, da piece of sammonfishie him
brought me was a liddle bigger dan da piece of roast pork him bringed me
last week from da place in Eye-o-ah. I wonder if porks also swim
upstream? Hmmm, dats somefing Iz will hafta fink about. But dat's a good
idearment - I'z will remind him to always look for sammonfishies, and
will write down our location and date so wez can come back here again
next year to check it out.

Iz yoo an yur Paw keepin gud an warm in da truk? It haz been furry cold
heer. Even Meowmie is gittin cold sumtimes, and she mostly lubs da cold. I
dont know how she spects to keep warm if all she duz at nite is sleep. She
shud keep moovin aroun to keep warm, an sleep in da daytime when its not so
cold.

Dat souns logical to me! We'z iz keeping warm ok. Paw duzn't like to
leave da engine purring all night, somefing about wasting deezelgas and
making pollution and stuff, but him has been leaving it purring all
night anyhow. Last night here in You-tah da temperature was only 5
degrees! Paw wouldn't let me outside to feel how cold dat is, he said it
would freeze kiddenpaws, but it must be really really cold, cuz when I
sleep on da dashboard curled up against the front window it gets really
really cold. And when Paw runs da fings dat spit on the window den wipe
it away, da window spit freezes before da wipe-it-away fingy can wipe it
away. I'z glad dat we'z heading back for Catifurnia later today!

Enneeway, let me know if yoo needz help gittin dat sammonfishie out.

Iz will let you know when I gets some more. Come to fink of it, I'z will
bet dat da finacy dining car on dis train has sammonfishie on it! I'z
will go check in a liddle while.

Harri

Old December 1st 04, 05:29 AM
Rebecca

Fangu, Harri. I'd lub sum sammin, too. I fingk dere tryin to git underway,
so I'll hab mine on da train, fangks. I fingk I needz to go find Tabitha --
we don't want hur to miss da train.
--
Rebecca

Old December 1st 04, 06:05 AM
Sundance

Oh, fangu, honorari sisfur. [chompchompchompburp] Oh, esscuze me! I
should be mindin my manners so I'll be hayve when we git on da train. Yoo
know, itz furry impressive dat yoo know such a big word as
aluminumumoinimum. Yoo muss be lernin a lot out on da rode. Dey say dat
traful is ejika... eddica... Dey say yoo lerns a lot when yoo traful.

I wunner how cold 5 digreez iz. Duznt yur brofur Sammy like to play wit ice
kubes? I wunner if 5 digreez iz az cold as dey iz.

Well, I gots to go see whut mischif I kan git in tonite. Fangs agin fur da
sammonfishie!
--
Sundance

Old December 1st 04, 03:22 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Rebecca wrote:

Fangu, Harri. I'd lub sum sammin, too. I fingk dere tryin to git underway,
so I'll hab mine on da train, fangks. I fingk I needz to go find Tabitha --
we don't want hur to miss da train.

I'z here! Sorry, I was enjoyin dat eggzelent sammonfishie dat Harri
bringed. Dat is sum yumy stuff!

Anyway, Rebecca, and Harri, I'z here. Let's get on board da train before
it leafs wifout us!

[Tiny black kitten with fluffy tail dashes up the boarding steps onto
the train and streaks down the hallway marvelling at the new sights. SHe
runs all the way to the end of the train, makes a high-speed flip, and
streaks back to the front of the train. She spots an official-looking
kitty...]

[Breathlessly] Excuse me, sir - could you tell me where da sleepin cars
iz? I am Tabitha Kitten, and Rebecca and Harri Roadcat and I think
Sundance are in a cabin wif me, I fink. And could you tell me how to
find da dinercar? And da bar car? And da window car? And the cattoy car?

"Good morning, miss. My name is Pierre, and I am chief conductor. I do
recall seeing a cabin assignment for you kitties. Walk with me to the
3rd car back... Here we go, you are cabin 5. I must tend to other
arriving kitties, as we will be leaving very shortly, but I will make
sure that the conductor assigned to your car shows you around all the
facilities. Enjoy your journey!"

[Tabitha dashes back to the boarding platform] Rebecca! Harri! Sundance!
I found our cabin! It'z wunnerful! Come on in and I'll show you!

Tabitha Kitten
all excited

Da Gestbuk Heather Cat community 316 November 11th 04 05:05 PM
Jellicle Ball WELCOMING CEREMONY Pt 2 Arlene Knop Cat community 262 November 5th 04 12:07 AM
Is dere any uffur handicapted kitteez out dere? Sundance and/or Rebecca Cat community 50 May 7th 04 03:22 AM