Weeble's Story (long and a few days late)

Old September 3rd 04, 07:02 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Default Weeble's Story (long and a few days late)

Hi, my name is Sir Weeble Wobblybottom, but most of you know me as Weeble,
and this is my story as best as I can remember it. Mommy thinks I'm napping,
so don't tell her that I'm used her pooter

I'm a year old now, and I don't remember much about my early days - Mommy
tells me I was only as big as what my head is now, with no fangs, my ears
and eyes were closed, so that may be why. I do remember being nice & warm,
always having a full tummy, I vaguely remember getting burped, which Mommy
says was funny. She also says I screamed when I pooped. I do remember
announcing my efforts when I was in the litterbox; I guess I was about 3
weeks old then, and Mommy would come running to see what the hollering was
about, and then say "oh, you're just pooping" and leave, giggling. Didn't
she know that she was supposed to admire my poop? A couple of times she
buried it - I remember that from when I was older, and she said something
about stink. I didn't know what stink was, and didn't care, as I wanted to
play.

It was fun when I was little, Mommy and Daddy played with me a lot,
wrestling with me and rubbing my belly, and I would hide under the bed and
attack Mommy when she walked past. It was soon after that when part of the
wall went away, and I could move from the hard floor onto the soft floor as
I pleased. There was SO much to explore, and lots of places to hide. Mommy
said that I was driving her crazy. Plus there were other cats - the big fat
thing that Mommy called Tennessee (he's the same color as me) would hiss at
me; the grey one called Smokey just avoided or ignored me, and the
grey-and-orange-striped-with-white, who said her name was Queen Elizabeth
(even if Mommy called her Lizzie-butt), would play with me. We would chase
each other and bat at each other - that was fun!

I loved to chase the fuzzy-feather-snake. What leaps I made. I didn't
always catch it, but it was still fun. I tried to get Lizzie-butt to jump
after it, but she would just crouch and pounce on it when it came near her.
I copied some of her moves, which impressed Mommy.

Once Mommy put me in a box that had a door, and I was moving without
walking, and then next thing I know is that I'm on a cold hard thing, and
some strange human is trying to make me hold still. Doesn't he know that
kittens aren't supposed to hold still? Then he shone a light in my eyes,
looked in my mouth, stuck some cold thing in my ears, and then put another
cold thing on my chest - this one had a long thing attached that went up to
either side of his face (he wouldn't let me play with those) - I wondered
what this was all about. Then he squirted some goop in my mouth that didn't
taste very good, but I swallowed it anyway. Mommy was there the whole time,
why was she letting him do these things to me? Then he put a short stick on
the table, and I started batting it around - more fun. All of a sudden I
feel a sharp stabbing pain in one of my back legs and ouch!!!! Then the man
picked me up and held me upside down, some more fun. He said some things to
Mommy; I think he said I was a good kitty. Well, duh! Then Mommy put me
back in the box, and I heard her talking to a lady, and I heard my name. I
was taken out of the box again, and the lady admired me. She cooed and
scratched my ears and back - she was a lot nicer than the man that stabbed
me in the leg. Then I was put back into the box and we moved again, and
then the door opened and I was home!

I was tired from my adventure so I went and took a nap - after I had a drink
of water to get that goop-taste out of my mouth (blech).

One of my favorite games when I was little was attacking the Evil Hand
Monster - providing it didn't attack me! That and playing with my
jingle-mousie. Even today, when I hear a jingle-bell, I remember that
mousie, and I wish I hadn't shredded it.

At night, I would sleep with Mommy and Daddy, and from Daddy I finally
learned the meaning of stink. He makes lotsa noises at night, most of which
is usually followed by a nasty smell. Mommy does it too, but not as bad.
Sometimes I would get hungry in the middle of the night, so I would have to
wake Mommy to tell her, and she would take me to my food dish and make sure
I had food. I remember one time I tried to sleep on Mommy arm while she was
sleeping, but since she was laying on her side it wasn't very easy, so I
curled up on her head. Mommy told me later that I had curled up purring
right over her ear.

Then one day when it was cold in the big outside, Mommy didn't give me any
food at night, and the next day I went into the box with the door. It was
early in the morning, and we went to the place where the man that stabbed my
leg is. She handed me over to the lady that gave me ear scratches, and I
got scared - Mommy was leaving me! The lady put me in a tiny metal room
that had a door on it similar to the one on the box. I didn't like this
place. The man came and got me and stabbed me again, but this time I went
to sleep. When I woke up I was back in the little room, and my bottom hurt!
I tried to stand up, but my legs weren't working right. More and more I
didn't like this place. And Mommy had abandoned me here. I didn't like
this one bit. A few hours later, another lady came and took me from the
little room, and put me back in the box with the door - the one that moves
by itself. I heard Mommy's voice - and Daddy's! They hadn't abandoned me
after all!!! Next thing I know is the door opens and I'm back in my room.
The wall closed and I couldn't go to where the soft floor is, nor could the
other cats come in here with me. I'm lonely. I climb up on the bed and
MEOW as loud as I can. A few moments later, Mommy and Daddy come back in;
they see me all lonely on the bed and give me kissies and huggies. That
makes my bottom not hurt so much. I was the only kitty that got to sleep
with them that night.

Next morning, the wall opened, and I could play on the soft floor again, and
Lizzie-butt was there to greet me. Tennessee hissed his greeting at me (he's
a grumpy cat), and Smokey even came over to say hello! My bottom was still
a little sore, but there were things to be played with!

Mommy and I had lots of fun in the following months, I got plenty of food
and attention, with Mommy even getting a special fuzzy mitten so I can still
attack the Evil Hand Monster and my claws don't hurt her! My favorite game
now is let Mommy chase me to the tower, and she puts on the fuzzy mitten and
I wrestle with it. Like Lizzie, I thought I was royalty!

Then one day, four months ago, I smelled something different on the front
porch. Smelled like cats, but much smaller - I smelled them on Mommy and
Daddy too. I didn't like that smell. I hissed at Mommy once, so whenever
she came back from the front porch, she washed her hands, and wiped a smelly
cloth over her shirt & pants. That made me feel better, but I knew that
there was something out there. Mommy said that they were my baby sisters!
I didn't have, nor do I want, any baby sisters!

That really confused me, until a week later, when Mommy moved them into what
USED to be my room (I have been camping in the 'office' with Lizzie-butt for
quite a while now). Four little cats that were mostly white, and with grey
stripey places, some with more of the stripeys than others. I wasn't sure
what to think of them, but they did do some silly things, so I watched them.
They are funny - when they aren't sleeping, they pounced on each other.

One morning Mommy told me that one of them, the one with the most white, is
actually a boy! I have a baby brother. That's more like it! Only problem
is that he's kinda dense. I watched him in his litterbox once, and he dug a
hole to make a mountain out of the litter, then dug a hole in the mountain,
turned around and pooped next to the whole, on the side of the mountain, and
then proceeded to fill in the hole, not burying any of his poop at all!
Mommy's been calling them Ernie, Mimi (she's next in line with the most
white, plus she has orange on her forehead and butt), Minnie (she's got the
least white) and Moe (Moe has a silly little black spot on her nose - like
she's sniffed too many butts). Minnie likes to pounce on me, which is OK
and kinda fun, but I don't want to hurt her, so I have to be careful.

Now I smell another cat in the house, but I can't find it! This makes me
scared, so I try to stay in my & Lizzie's room most of the time, but I do go
out into the rest of the house, but that other cat is somewhere, so I keep
looking for it. It smells the most in the room with the big soft place, so
I don't like to go in there very much any more. Mommy says I'm getting
skittish. She said that she's going to unplug the fell-aways, and see if
that's what's doing it. She took a thing off the wall in the room in big
part, and another one in the room with the big soft thing, and the other cat
isn't there any more. I can still kind of smell it, but it's fading more
and more every day. I didn't like that other cat - it hid all the time and
I didn't know when it was going to pounce on me. I'm glad it's gone. Mommy
said that she's sending the fell-aways to some nice people from the
noosgroops.

One day a lady and a man came by the house, and Lizzie & I were locked in
our room, and I think Tennessee & Smokey were locked in the room with the
big white bowl (the one we're not allowed to drink out of). An hour later,
we came out of there, sniffing around and looking for these new hoomins, but
they were gone. The four little ones did smell a lot like the lady, but it
was a good smell. Moe was all atwitter about them, how they played with her
and Minnie, Mimi & Ernie, but that they were more interested in Minnie. Moe
is a smart little cat, and she said that Mommy said that the lady was going
to be Minnie's new Mommy.

Then one day, Minnie and Ernie were put into a new moving box (this one is
black and it's soft, and has three doors on it!), and Mommy didn't bring
them back. Moe & Mimi looked for them for a while, and then they decided it
was more fun to torment me with their attacks. I'm getting tired of this -
it was fun for a while, but they won't stop!!! And I need my rest! At
least there were two less of them now!

The next day Mimi & Moe went into the box, and Mommy left with them. No
more little ones!!!!! Yippee!!!!! Lizzie & were about to celebrate with a
big party, but them Mommy came back with the box, opened it up and out
popped Minne & Ernie! Curses! The first thing they did was trot over to me
and rubbed up one me. I didn't know what to do. They smelled like the
stabbing-man's place. And Minnie belly was shaved! And had this pink thing
stuck on it! She looked so funny, I kind of felt sorry for her. They both
looked around for Mimi & Moe, but then decided that they were hungry, so
they ate some, and then napped. on MY tower - the nerve of them. Oh well,
they can do it THIS ONE TIME, but next time they're getting swatted! Next
morning Mommy & Daddy left with the empty box, and came home with Mimi &
Moe. Both of their bellies were shaved. Poor girls. Mommy and Daddy were
talking how it cost over two hundred dollars to get those four fixed (I didn't
know they were broken), and that's with the "popyulashun control" credit of
fifty dollars per girl and twenty three dollars for Ernie. Whatever that
means.

A week later, the strange lady hoomin came back, and she had a moving box
with her. Her and Mommy talked and played with the little ones for a while.
Then put Minnie in the box. I think Ernie wanted to go too, as he kept
getting in the box. Then Mommy and the lady went outside with Minnie in the
box, and Mommy came back in alone. Mommy said that Minnie was going to her
new home. I haven't seen Minnie since, but Mommy tells Daddy when she gets
an email from the lady about Minnie, and that's she's doing fine. Seems
Minnie likes her new home, and her new Mommy, and likes riding in her new
Mommy's car (I think a car is those big shiny metal things that roll around
outside, some roaring and some purring, an hoomin's like riding around in
them, especially if they get to complain about the price of gas and the
other idiots on the road.).

The little ones are getting bigger, especially Ernie - he's a LOT bigger
than Mimi & Moe. He also likes to follow me around - not that I mind, but I
don't like this huggy-stuff - that's so girlly. I would rather he pounced
on me - and he does occasionally, but not as often as he does his sisters.
The fur on Mimi & Moe's bellies is growing back, and Mommy to them to get
their stitches removed a week after Minnie went away, and now they don't
have pink thingies stuck to their bellies any more. Lizzie has gotten into
chasing Moe around - and sometimes I think she's too rough with her as I
hear Moe growling at her - sometimes even hissing! Such language from a
little girl - I wonder where she got it from (it wasn't me!)?

Mommy says she's given up trying to keep those three out of my food dish, so
she's mixed their food up with mine - and we all share it. At first I used
to let them bully me away from the dish, but now that they're getting
bigger, I can make it known that I get to eat too - it's not just theirs! I
really like the big crunchies - and so do they, so Mommy got more of that.
She calls it the dent-all food. I guess because we make such big dents in
the pile when we eat it.

Mimi is become a little suck up. She's all the time climbing up to be near
Mommy and purring her silly head off. And Moe always begs for a taste of
whatever food that Mommy and Daddy are eating, which is kinda nice because I
get some too. I also get a nibble or two of the gooshy food Mommy gives us
every Saturday, she said someone from the noosgroops names Jill sent it to
us. I remember we sent her back a card for her birthday (I tried to stuff
couple of those little monsters in with it, but they didn't fit, and Mommy
caught me and made me stop, saying that kittens do NOT go in the mail).

Ever since Mommy sent away those fell-aways, and that hiding cat left, I
feel much better - I will even go into the room with the big soft place and
nap now, especially since the three monsters have over run my favorite
places. But sometimes I still claim the top of the tower, and Mommy will
put on the fuzzy mitten and wrestle with me, but I think her arm gets tired.
Sometimes she does it when I don't want to wrestle, so I just run away. But
when I do play like that, I get to growling and snorting at that mitten,
Mommy laughs at me because she thinks it's funny. I just wish I could
waylay one of those little ones like that, but they have claws and teeth
too, and Mommy doesn't, so I wrestle with her because I know she won't hurt
me - she calls me a wussy boy, but I'm really not!

I'm Sir Weeble Wobblybottom, and she had better not forget it! After all,
Mommy's told me many time that my picture's are on the internet, and that
I'm famous!!!!

Old September 3rd 04, 07:07 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 18:02:01 GMT, "Sir Weeble Wobblybottom"
yodeled:

(snip)

Weeble, you rock, little dude!

!

Theresa

Old September 3rd 04, 07:40 PM
CatNipped

"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message
Hi, my name is Sir Weeble Wobblybottom, but most of you know me as Weeble,
and this is my story as best as I can remember it. Mommy thinks I'm
napping, so don't tell her that I'm used her pooter

Excellent story Sir Weeble. Thank you!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 3rd 04, 08:44 PM
Exocat

Lovely story. Thanks a bunch for your efforts, Sir Weebster.

Purrs to all

Gordon, Bandit, Pericles & Snowball

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

Old September 3rd 04, 11:03 PM
jmcquown

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom wrote:
Hi, my name is Sir Weeble Wobblybottom, but most of you know me as
Weeble, and this is my story as best as I can remember it. Mommy
thinks I'm napping, so don't tell her that I'm used her pooter

I'm Sir Weeble Wobblybottom, and she had better not forget it! After
all, Mommy's told me many time that my picture's are on the internet,
and that
I'm famous!!!!

This is Persia. Mom went to the store and she doesn't know I know how to
type; please don't tell her. Weebles, you *are* famous! I love you and I
love your stories even if you did try to stuff some kittens into the card
your Mommy sent to me. I don't want no kittens!

Mommy talked to that guy she says she loves, John, and he was saying I would
probably like it where he lives. He has lots of land and said I could go
outside. Mommy protested about me going outside, saying I don't have
something called "natural defenses". I would have to agree with her on
that. I don't like "outside".

Sometimes I want to go out in what Mom calls my "kitty walk" and that's
okay. I can play with some pine needles and she makes sure there is a dish
with water in it. If I meow she lets me escape and I run right for the same
door she let me in the first time.

This guy she calls John has two cats, Midnight and Kidder. He also has
three dogs. He seems to think I'll get along with them. I haven't liked
other cats and certainly not dogs. But, I might. He says this place is
large. I manage to get along with Peaches, who is a small parrot. Of
course I love watching the birds and squirrels outside but Peaches is
different. There used to be budgies named Rachel and Ariel here and they
were different, too. They were just pretty birds, not to be messed with.
But they went to a place called the Rainbow Bridge. It sounds nice but I
hope I don't go there too soon. I'm only 5 years old.

My belly fur is starting to grow back from where they did that thing called
"surgery". I was embarrassed but it didn't seem to bother Mom. She still
rubbed my belly; it tickled and she didn't rub hard. My fur is growing back
and now I like that she tickles my belly again.

Sometimes I do "Upside-downey-head" and it makes her laugh. Sometimes I
cover my face with my paw and she thinks that is cute. Sometimes I curl up
next to her when she is asleep and I lay my head on her hand. She thinks
she's petting me but really I'm petting her. She needs petting. She hasn't
seen this "John" guy in months. He does call her on the phone and tell her
he loves her and then she gets all happy.

But when she gets *too* happy she puts me in that cat carry thing and I wind
up in a cage in this place that stinks of where they did my "surgery". The
same place that I was in a couple of months ago when they did something they
called "removing stones and a tumor". Yeah, shaved belly, all embarrassed.

She's getting too happy again. The phone keeps ringing. I just know she's
going away soon.

Persia

Old September 4th 04, 12:37 AM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

(Mommy decided to help me learn this pooter thing, and she said I should
'ping' your name so you wouldn't miss it!)
Persia wrote:

This is Persia. Mom went to the store and she doesn't know I know how to
type; please don't tell her. Weebles, you *are* famous! I love you and I
love your stories even if you did try to stuff some kittens into the card
your Mommy sent to me. I don't want no kittens!

Are you sure you don't want any kittens? They're kind of fun once you get
used to them - plus they are sleeping more now than they used to, so that
gives me time to rest up from them.

I think I've seen pictures of you, too, Persia, and you're all grey like
Smokey, but you sound *much* nicer than Smokey (she doesn't like any of us
other cats, young or old, espcially Lizzie), and that means, to me, your're
beayooootiful!

Mommy talked to that guy she says she loves, John, and he was saying I
would
probably like it where he lives. He has lots of land and said I could go
outside. Mommy protested about me going outside, saying I don't have
something called "natural defenses". I would have to agree with her on
that. I don't like "outside".

I don't remember the 'outside', but Mommy said I was born there, and so were
Ernie, Mimi, Minnie and Moe. Lizzie remembers living there, but she didn't
like it. She says when she saw Daddy come through the 'shelter' (she says
it's got lots of cages with lots of cats of all different sizes & colors,
and they stay there until a new Mommy or Daddy comes to take them home), she
knew she wanted to live with him, so she reached out of her cage and snagged
his sleeve. She was sad when a different lady (Mommy) came the next day to
take her home, but she could smell Daddy on her, and in the room where they
let her loose. Then Daddy came home and she was very happy. For some
reason, Lizzie doesn't like Mommy as much as Daddy.

Sometimes I want to go out in what Mom calls my "kitty walk" and that's
okay. I can play with some pine needles and she makes sure there is a
dish
with water in it. If I meow she lets me escape and I run right for the
same
door she let me in the first time.

It would take me a long time to get used to outside. The closest I've been
is when Mommy puts me in the moving box - and I don't like that very much.

This guy she calls John has two cats, Midnight and Kidder. He also has
three dogs. He seems to think I'll get along with them. I haven't liked
other cats and certainly not dogs. But, I might. He says this place is
large. I manage to get along with Peaches, who is a small parrot. Of
course I love watching the birds and squirrels outside but Peaches is
different. There used to be budgies named Rachel and Ariel here and they
were different, too. They were just pretty birds, not to be messed with.
But they went to a place called the Rainbow Bridge. It sounds nice but I
hope I don't go there too soon. I'm only 5 years old.

I like older kitties - they don't play too much

But the only birds I've seen was through the windows. Lizzie says they make
good eats, but are very hard to catch because when they run, they flap their
arms and then the LEAVE THE GOURND and go WAY UP IN THE AIR. Funny critters
to be able to do that!

My belly fur is starting to grow back from where they did that thing
called
"surgery". I was embarrassed but it didn't seem to bother Mom. She still
rubbed my belly; it tickled and she didn't rub hard. My fur is growing
back
and now I like that she tickles my belly again.

I like belly rubs too - but I like ear scritchies even better. I bet even
with a shaved belly you were pretty (not silly like Mimi, Minnie & Moe).

Sometimes I do "Upside-downey-head" and it makes her laugh. Sometimes I
cover my face with my paw and she thinks that is cute. Sometimes I curl
up
next to her when she is asleep and I lay my head on her hand. She thinks
she's petting me but really I'm petting her. She needs petting. She
hasn't
seen this "John" guy in months. He does call her on the phone and tell
her
he loves her and then she gets all happy.

I like to sleep with Mommy & Daddy, too, but sometimes there's not enough
room, and other times they make lotsa stinky noises in there. I like to lay
on my belly with my front legs all stretched out in front of me, and my back
legs all strected out behind me - Mommy calls it my Superman Pose. Now
Ernie's copying it from me, and Mommy laughs at him for it.

But when she gets *too* happy she puts me in that cat carry thing and I
wind
up in a cage in this place that stinks of where they did my "surgery".
The
same place that I was in a couple of months ago when they did something
they
called "removing stones and a tumor". Yeah, shaved belly, all
embarrassed.

She's getting too happy again. The phone keeps ringing. I just know
she's
going away soon.

Persia

You need to let me know the address of where you stay when Jill goes away,
and I can send you a letter or two, so maybe you won't get so lonely. Do
they allow you to get mail there? Maybe your Mommy can find out for you.
Since Mommy's helping me write this, I bet she'd help me send you a card or
letter while you Mom is away. Please let me know if I can do this, and
also - do you have a boyfriend? If not, would you like one???

Weeble