Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Old September 16th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

Ray or Fran wrote:
Trudi,

Please let Piglet know that Mietze will be sure there is a brick made in
Bob's honor. Howeverz do you have a "house of name" for Bob, youze know,
like weze do for kitties etc. for the brick and for the calling.

Puddi Cat, House of Tock
(for example)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Um... (Onyx stops... breathes deeply... and hopes he doesn't appear
selfish or nothin' here... an' just hopes he can get through this
without any MMS, given what kind of a night it has been around here...)
sinze yu sez it'z hokay fur hoomin beanz tu be honnort, I wuz wunnerin'
iffin Pawpa Cory'z bruffur Ron kuld be onna list uf nommykneez dis
yeer. Unca Ron ackshully dyed inna 2004, buttid Pawpa an' hiz hole
fambly tukked hiz furry uneggspeckted def furry furry hard, an' whut
wif Pawpa beein' homeless fur a whyul an' den sik fur sum tyme, it
slippt alla owrz mindz tu azk iffin Unca Ron, House of Ekern, kuld be
inklooded inna tribyootz in eefur '04 or '05.

Uf korse, da Siamese Cat Chorale, along wif Shahna (iffin yooz up tu
it, sweetie) an' mineownself will sing GOODBYE FURRY FRIEND, az well.
Yu kitteez kin e-mayle mineownself ur post a note in dis heer fred
iffin yu needz a hand wif da 'ranjemintz fur da Ball.

Fangu fur yur catsideration. Unca Ron wuz a gudgudgud hoomin hoo
luffed animulz, an' eefun hadda kitty naymed Java whu wuz liffin' wif
hizownself wen Unca Ron dyed. Grandmeowmie an' Grandpaw haf sinze
'doptid Java, an' him an' I iz da bestist uf frendz. Unca Ron awlsew
had tawked a lot befur he dyed abowt 'doptin' a liddle pug d*g.

--- Onyx

Old September 16th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th??? (fur Shahna)

respeckfully shreddificated...

Shahna, iffin yooz feelin' up tu it, sweetie, wuld yu wike tu goze wif
mineownself tu da Bawl diz yeer?

--- Onyx, hopin' yu feelz up tu it...

Old September 16th 06, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Chester walks over to the countess, kisses her paw and holds the kuzhin
still fur hiz new furnd, Dat sure duz smell delishush, Chester
Countess Katzenplatzen wrote in message
news
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:39:47 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Chester holds the door to the porter anna ... they step owt inna rum

with
alla kittezz anna fudz, her we iz fur dezzert, Chester wif hiz new

ladifurnd

Here, come sit over here. You're timing is perfect - the waiters are just
now bringing out desert and the desert wines.

Countess K

Old September 16th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize so so sorry Onxy that youze Uncle Ron went to the Bridge and knowz how
hard it can be. Of course weze will add Uncle Ron to the list of honorees
for this year and Ize sure Mietze will make a brick for him as well.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old September 16th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Kin we inklood dat croc hunter guy? I wuz too frayed to wach him on da
tellevishin, whut wif awl doze bigbig chompy crockydilez, but Meowmie sez he
did lotsa uv gud fur lotsa aminalz.

Rebecca

Old September 16th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Rebecca wrote:
Kin we inklood dat croc hunter guy? I wuz too frayed to wach him on da
tellevishin, whut wif awl doze bigbig chompy crockydilez, but Meowmie sez he
did lotsa uv gud fur lotsa aminalz.

Rebecca

Onyx and I are both in VERY staunch agreement about adding Steve Irwin
to the list of honorees, FTR. His show was VERY interesting to watch,
and all the positive contributions he made to the animal kingdom
CERTAINLY make Steve Irwin worthy of being honored at the Jellicle Ball
this year!

--- Unca Cory and Onyx, ready to fight to the bitter end for Steve
Irwin's inclusion on the list of honorees this year... if we have to...

Old September 16th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

I think we should include the croc hunter, too. He did have some scarry
animals on his T.V. show but, he did alot to help all animals.

Samwise

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old September 16th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Sendin PPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRZZZZZZZZZ
an kumfurtink smurgullz.
--
Pitö.önya

I think this may get posted twice...

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Wud yu lyke uh blak toga, tu go wiff yur oring furz an mayke yu seem
lyke uh hollow-weeny kitty? Dat wud awlzo be uhproppyate furr
Oktoburr. --
Pitö.önya

Iz da togaz fur da boykatz, gurlkitteez, ur alla katzenz?? Kuz iffin'
dem iz fur alla kitteez, I wantz eefur a gold wun (Pawpa finkz it wuld
luk gudgudgud wif mine yeller/gold I'z) ur a oranjee toga, kuz uf
mineown all blak furz ('cept fur dem fyoo [UB ~ 5-6, literally... you
can't see 'em unless you REALLY look for 'em] stoopid wyte wunz onna
mine bellee) an' Oktofur bein' da munf uf Howlweenie.

Hay, dat reemyndz mineownself... effurry yeer sinze uh kitty naymed
Olivia wentid tu da bridj, I haz hostid a Howlweenie partee, in da
hopez uf haffin' a "sayf hayfen" fur kitteez tu goze tu (egspayshully
BCC memfurz, hoo iz 'spayshully vulnerable that tyme uf yeer, 'kuz uf
da popyoolairittee uf blak katz an' Howlweenie, an' alla bad fingz dat
kin happin tu da blak furred kitteez.) We kin eefur haf itzownself
attid mineownhowse, ur sumwarez elze iffin da kitteez kin 'gree onna
playze. Weez kin sertinlee putz da planz fur da partee onna bak
burnur until affur Oct. 6.

I stoled dis frum da arkifez. Pawpa an' I'z rotid it wen da insident
happint a long tyme agoze... It iz Olivia'z storee:

"Mietze, yooz didda furryfurryfurry nyce job wif listin' awl uf da
Honoreez (real time interjection here... what's goin' on with Mietze's
hoomin these days??? This is the first I've ever heard about a health
crisis for Mietze's hoomin! I wanna know if there's anything I can do
to help. Thanks.). Howeffur, I haf wun dat I wuld lyke tu add... a
kitty hoom nun uf ussez knowed, but frum a noozstoree oar 2 abowt
hurzownself. I speek uf Olivia, House of ??? (I can't remember who
her meowmy was, but I know her name was mentioned a couple of times).

"Olivia, fur doze hoo doan rememfur oar know abowt hur, wuz a Black
kitty
hoo wuz (the lurking hoomin hopes we get all the details right... if
not,
PLEASE don't hesitate to correct anything...) aweigh frum hoam wun
nite,
iffin I'z rememfur rite, wen shee happint apawn a hoomin. Da (MEEN
HISS-
SPIT!!!!!) hoomin grabbt hurzownself an' endid up lytin hur onna fyre.
nyce hoomin oar groop uf hoominz walkin' arownd da naypurrhood dat
nyte

seed a kitty, Olivia, runnin up da street on fyre, sew da hoomin(z)
kalled fur hewp (didun't hee kall da hoomin poleece? Furry nyce
hoomin(z) fur hizownself tu hewp a deefencelezz kitty wike he did...
fangu nyce hoomin(z)!), an' Olivia wuz tooked tu uh TED, hoo did a
FURRYFURRYFURRYFURRY nyce nyce nyce job uf taykin' kare uf Olivia, an'
eefun, agen iffin I'z rememfur rite, didun't charj Olivia'z meowmie
tuutuu menny toonaz fur taykin' kare uf herz. Jist fur nessesairee
medikal suppwyz an' eekwipmint, at kost tuu, I'z fink.

"Olivia wuz gettin' bedderer an' bedderer eech an' effurry day. She
wuz
eetin' an' shee wuz purrin' an' wuz gettin' morer twustwurffy
trustworthy uf stranj hoominz buy da day. It seemt tu alla ussez
dat

shee wuz gunna bee ohkay, but dat shee mite luk a liddle wike dat
kitty

hoo sayfed hurz kitteez frum a howse oar 'partmint fyre buy karryin'
dem
wun buy wun frum da flaymz (UB: I saw her on TV the other day. She
looks
terrific, unless it was old footage I was looking at. I think I saw
her
on Animal Planet [the channel, not a show]). But dat wuz ohkay wif
Olivia an' wif Olivia'z meowmie, kuz aftur awl Bast had giffed hurz a
noo
leez lease onna lyfe.

"An' den onna day wen nokitty eggspecktid it, we awl gottid sum
furryfurryfurry badbadbad nooz in da noozgroop. Olivia had hadda
stroke
durin' da nite, and had gon tu da brij *sniff!!!!*. Rest inna peece
Olivia. I fink weez mayd yoo an honorary memfur uf da BCC. Yoo
deezurfed it, sweet anjul.

--- Onyx"

An' dis iz abowt da Noah'z Ark trajedee dat happint, IIRC, 3/10/97...

ON 3/10/97, we saw on the local news that NOAH'S ARK, a non-profit
organization in Fairfield, Iowa that takes in cats from the pound
that are in danger of being put to sleep, was broken into and 20
cats were beaten to death and many more were seriously injured for
no reason at all. Nothing was stolen.

I'z kinnot rekall iffin da hoominz whut did deez dizguztin' aktz uf
violenze agenst animulz wuz effur purrosecuted ur not, sew iffin
somehoomin ur kittie noze fur shur, kin yu purrleez post dat
infurmayshun. Pawpa iz morer den jist a liddle bit kureeuz, buttid
beclawz uf a BAD caze uf MMS rite now, him kan't keep lukkin' fur
ennymorer info. attid da momint. Him kin hardlee seez rite now azzit
iz (UB ~ I didn't expect that revisiting these two sadistic deeds
would affect me in the way that it has tonight, but I also think that
that has something to do with memories of my brother having bitten me
in the arse at least twice tonight, as far as his death is concerned,
and I'm missing him a lot right now). Fangu.

--- Onyx, duin' sum cyber-smurglin' wif mineown Pawpa rite now (Him'z
haffin' a REELY hard tyme tunite. Him hurd songz onna radeeyo dat
remynded hizownself uf mineown Unca Ron [his brother], hoo wentid tu
"Da Grayt Beyond" inna 2004 attid da ayj uf 36... an' one uf da songz
wuz 100 years by Five For Fighting... an' inna krool twist uf fate, it
startid pwayin' da minnit him gottid offa da fonetawkfingy wif hiz
Meowmie. Pawpa izza HYOOJ beleefur inna signz, an' him tooked heerin'
dat song attid jist dat purrtikular moemint azza sine dat Unca Ron wuz
finkin' uf hiz fambly... an' Pawpa startid leekin watfurmonsturz...
himz ben reely, reely, really, reely klose tu duin' dat awl dae, tu be
onnist [UB ~ It's just not fair, dammit!!!])...