Happy Valentine's Day, Buffy!

Old February 14th 18, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Happy Valentine's Day, Buffy!

I found s stash of bright orange whiffle balls (the size of golf balls)
in a drawer. I tossed one out amongst all of Buffy's other toys. She's
been having a blast bapping it around.

Last night she meowed and made a racket after she'd bapped both a golf
ball and the wiffle ball underneath the skirt of a bookcase in the
living room. I fished them out for her.

Today, the wiffle ball is behind the sofa. She's walked around meowing
and expecting me to get it out for her. The sofa is heavy, I can't move
it. Nor can I reach down from above to grab it. She's going to have to
figure this one out by herself.

Jill
Old February 16th 18, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Wed, 14 Feb 2018 12:49:32 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
Today, the wiffle ball is behind the sofa. She's walked around meowing
and expecting me to get it out for her. The sofa is heavy, I can't move
it. Nor can I reach down from above to grab it. She's going to have to
figure this one out by herself.

If you can't get them out, you'll need to keep buying balls until the back
of the sofa reaches saturation.
Old February 28th 18, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
joy

On 2/27/2018 6:40 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article ,
jmcquown wrote:
I found s stash of bright orange whiffle balls (the size of golf balls)
in a drawer. I tossed one out amongst all of Buffy's other toys. She's
been having a blast bapping it around.

Last night she meowed and made a racket after she'd bapped both a golf
ball and the wiffle ball underneath the skirt of a bookcase in the
living room. I fished them out for her.

Today, the wiffle ball is behind the sofa. She's walked around meowing
and expecting me to get it out for her. The sofa is heavy, I can't move
it. Nor can I reach down from above to grab it. She's going to have to
figure this one out by herself.

Jill

You need a long stick to get that out. Sootie does it with her ping pong
balls.

Judith

I have what I call a "reachy-grabby". It has tongs at one end, and a
lever to operate the tongs at the other end of the stick. It was
designed for people to get things down from high shelves, but I use mine
to pick up things that are in awkward places (like the narrow space
between my kitchen stove and the cabinets). Actually, I have four of
them. I keep one in the kitchen, one by my chair in the living room,
one by my computer chair and one in the bathroom.

Joy