Website information

Old December 23rd 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
David Stevenson

Default Website information

Website information
====================

David Stevenson's Catpage, at

http://blakjak.com/cat_menu.htm

provides information, pictures, links and general matters of interest
about cats. There are also links to other sites [except those with
stories or articles]. The headings are

What is on my Catpage?
Webrings and Banners
General interest
Pictures
UK Quarantine
Links to various other sites
General articles
Lost cat articles
Poems
Anonymous Poems
Poems by Favourite Authors

Suitable articles may be submitted to David Stevenson at
.

Links may be submitted on the form at

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/cat_lnk2.htm#submit

David Stevenson's Cat Storypage, at

http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm

provides stories and articles on cats, many funny, some sad, but very
varied. There are also links to other sites that have stories or
articles. The headings are

What is on my Storypage?
Links to various other sites
Stories
Anonymous Stories
Stories by Favourite Authors
Funny stories
Funny stories by Favourite Authors
General articles
Funny articles
Anonymous Funny articles
Funny articles by Favourite Authors

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome
Old February 11th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
David Stevenson

Website information

[...]

Substitute .org for .com else URLs/eddresses will fail this year