OT The Golf Ball & The Sand Wedge

Old June 6th 09, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default OT The Golf Ball & The Sand Wedge

The Golf Ball & The Sand Wedge

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work.

Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them, and hides in the
bedroom closet.
Then the woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet,
not realizing that the little boy is in there already.

The little boy says, 'Dark in here.'

The man says, 'Yes, it is.'

Boy - 'I have a golf ball.'

Man - 'That's nice.'

Boy - 'Want to buy it?'

Man - 'No, thanks.'

Boy - 'My dad's outside.'

Man - 'OK, how much?'

Boy - '$250'

A few weeks later, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the
closet together......

Boy - 'Dark in here.'

Man - 'Yes, it is.'

Boy - 'I have sand wedge.

The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, 'How much?'

Boy - '$750'

Man - 'Sold.'

A few days later, the boys father says to the boy, 'Grab your sand wedge and
golf ball, let's go outside and have some short game practice. The boy says,
'I can't, I sold my ball and sand wedge, dad.'

The father says, 'What?! How much did you sell them for?'

Boy - '$1,000.'

The father says, 'That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That
is far more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and
make you confess.'

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the
confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, 'Dark in here.'

The priest says, 'Don't start that **** with me again. You're in MY closet
now.'