Mona and Luko play they are bears!

Old March 23rd 20, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Mona and Luko play they are bears!

HiHi all! A small movement is afootie!

People trying to help the 2foot kids are placing bears in their windows
and kids safely walking by are placing them to be counted.

Mona finds a Christmas bear and puts it in the window while Luko drops
in a Koala.

As some kids walk by (keeping social distance), Mona jumps up and gets
counted. She's carefully positioned so her black and white pattern
makes her look like a Panda. Luko stands on the other platform of
their climbing tree and manages a creditiable winter fat grizzly.
Old March 25th 20, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Freddie Buffcat

cshenk wrote:
HiHi all! A small movement is afootie!

People trying to help the 2foot kids are placing bears in their windows
and kids safely walking by are placing them to be counted.

Mona finds a Christmas bear and puts it in the window while Luko drops
in a Koala.

As some kids walk by (keeping social distance), Mona jumps up and gets
counted. She's carefully positioned so her black and white pattern
makes her look like a Panda. Luko stands on the other platform of
their climbing tree and manages a creditiable winter fat grizzly.

Ooh, you guys make good bears!

Freddie

Old March 27th 20, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Freddie Buffcat wrote:

cshenk wrote:
HiHi all! A small movement is afootie!

People trying to help the 2foot kids are placing bears in their
windows and kids safely walking by are placing them to be counted.

Mona finds a Christmas bear and puts it in the window while Luko
drops in a Koala.

As some kids walk by (keeping social distance), Mona jumps up and
gets counted. She's carefully positioned so her black and white
pattern makes her look like a Panda. Luko stands on the other
platform of their climbing tree and manages a creditiable winter
fat grizzly.

Ooh, you guys make good bears!

Freddie

"Wez read on NextDoor dat wez been counted! Mona as a polar bear fur
her white belly anna me as a big grizzly!" sez Luko. Exausted frum
such a long sentence fur him, he settles in wif his tamborine/drum as
Prince steps in.

"I tried to look like a bear but, oh well. I stood in the door behind
da screen door anna looked cute. Are dere any thin bears? Mona is thin
but all dat fur makes it wurk.". He hears a catchy beat from Luko and
practices on the lectric keyboard, trying to match it. He's getting
pretty close.

Mona looks at them and says: "I've been counted 2 times as a Panda!
Jus once as a Polar Bear!. (humphing sound)". Mona notes the music
and joins in with her voice. It's not perfect but they don't care
since they are still learning and working on it. Each of them have
fluffed a bit off and they just laugh and try again.
Old March 27th 20, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Freddie Buffcat

cshenk wrote:
HiHi all! A small movement is afootie!

People trying to help the 2foot kids are placing bears in their windows
and kids safely walking by are placing them to be counted.

Mona finds a Christmas bear and puts it in the window while Luko drops
in a Koala.

As some kids walk by (keeping social distance), Mona jumps up and gets
counted. She's carefully positioned so her black and white pattern
makes her look like a Panda. Luko stands on the other platform of
their climbing tree and manages a creditiable winter fat grizzly.

Hmmm. I'ze fluffy enough to mebbe do dat. I'll give it a try. I'll be da
human kits would freak out of da bear dey counted waved at dem!

Freddie