A question?

Old May 3rd 20, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default A question?

Hai!

I'z still heartsore but mai daddy-2foot fur all of mai life is gone.

I'z got a new male 2foot who along wif meowmie, adopted maiself.

What do I call him? Meowmie is easy, she just *IS* but whut do I use
fur him?

Today he tooked me out furr a long walk, like he does everyday. I wuz
wearing angel wings which is grocery bags soz if I need to poop, we
don't leave a mess. Lots of 2foots seez mai wings anna don't yell at
maiself 'cause dey knows I don't leave n mess fur dem.

So, whut do I calls him?
Old May 3rd 20, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 4:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z still heartsore but mai daddy-2foot fur all of mai life is gone.

I'z got a new male 2foot who along wif meowmie, adopted maiself.

What do I call him? Meowmie is easy, she just *IS* but whut do I use
fur him?

Today he tooked me out furr a long walk, like he does everyday. I wuz
wearing angel wings which is grocery bags soz if I need to poop, we
don't leave a mess. Lots of 2foots seez mai wings anna don't yell at
maiself 'cause dey knows I don't leave n mess fur dem.

So, whut do I calls him?

Maybe Poppy 2foot? Dat mite make him smile.
Old May 9th 20, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

On Saturday, May 2, 2020 at 4:10:11 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hai!

I'z still heartsore but mai daddy-2foot fur all of mai life is gone.

I'z got a new male 2foot who along wif meowmie, adopted maiself.

What do I call him? Meowmie is easy, she just IS but whut do I use
fur him?

Today he tooked me out furr a long walk, like he does everyday. I
wuz wearing angel wings which is grocery bags soz if I need to
poop, we don't leave a mess. Lots of 2foots seez mai wings anna
don't yell at maiself 'cause dey knows I don't leave n mess fur dem.

So, whut do I calls him?

Maybe Poppy 2foot? Dat mite make him smile.

I's settled. Daddy2foot is mai first, who now is waiting fur maiself
at the bridge. Paw2foot is mai new one.

Today Iz met Danny. He's a young 2foot up the street frum us. He's
going in the Navy like Paw and Meowmie's little 2foot did. He needs to
run a lot to get ready. Wif maiself, he is safe anna I make sure to
not run too too fast fur him. Is funny. He's like a puppy who don't
know how to run yet! He's not leaving til it's cold again so Iz got
time to teach him.

So Pit2yna, has you (or anyone else here) eber trained a young 2foot to
run? I could use sum pointers!
Old May 11th 20, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

So Pit2yna, has you (or anyone else here) eber trained a young 2foot to
run? I could use sum pointers!

Harri Roadcat gaved up on teaching our Paw to run. When dey walk, Paw
expected to go purrty much in a straight line. But everykitty knows you
haf to stop an sniff an pounce an go wherever da smells lead you. Ourz
Paw just never catched on to dat.

Sammy
Old May 15th 20, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Monday, May 11, 2020 at 10:33:03 AM UTC-7, Samuel Redcat wrote:
So Pit2yna, has you (or anyone else here) eber trained a young 2foot to
run? I could use sum pointers!

Harri Roadcat gaved up on teaching our Paw to run. When dey walk, Paw
expected to go purrty much in a straight line. But everykitty knows you
haf to stop an sniff an pounce an go wherever da smells lead you. Ourz
Paw just never catched on to dat.

Sammy

I'z an innyduur kitty minownselph, an mine Meowmee an Pawpaw olny go owt fur mayl an tu wadter uh fue potz ov fowlerz. Day dun't hab tu wawk mee, cuz I yuze da kittylitterbokz.

I yam da Grand PoohBah an run da Boo-Teek, ya kno.
Yuz kin kum help mee dere wen I needzz tu git it opin.
Furr shure b-4 da Jellicle Ball...Noooo not dat kind ov ball.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee