Harlequin pics

Old November 13th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

Default Harlequin pics

I added some more recent photos to my furkid page:

http://sewingwitch.com/harley/

The first few are of her sitting on the "discard sack" in the "reading
room" that I put the comics pages in when I'm done with them before taking
them out to the recycle can.
Old November 13th 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

What a cutie! I love the perfectly divided face. I wish I could part
my daughters' hair that straight.
Thanks for sharing.

-Caroline S.

Old November 13th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"ScratchMonkey" wrote in message
. ..
I added some more recent photos to my furkid page:

http://sewingwitch.com/harley/

The first few are of her sitting on the "discard sack" in the "reading
room" that I put the comics pages in when I'm done with them before taking
them out to the recycle can.

That's a tortie troublemaker if I ever saw one.

--
Theresa and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Forever: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old November 13th 08, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

ScratchMonkey wrote:

I added some more recent photos to my furkid page:

http://sewingwitch.com/harley/

The first few are of her sitting on the "discard sack" in the "reading
room" that I put the comics pages in when I'm done with them before taking
them out to the recycle can.

She's adorable! And I love the baby pictures of her, too. Did you adopt
her at that young age? How did you get her?

--
Joyce ^..^

Old November 13th 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

ScratchMonkey wrote:
I added some more recent photos to my furkid page:

http://sewingwitch.com/harley/

The first few are of her sitting on the "discard sack" in the "reading
room" that I put the comics pages in when I'm done with them before taking
them out to the recycle can.

That is a great group of pictures. Do you have some of the orange cat
and the white cat? MLB
Old November 13th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

ScratchMonkey wrote:
I added some more recent photos to my furkid page:

http://sewingwitch.com/harley/

The first few are of her sitting on the "discard sack" in the "reading
room" that I put the comics pages in when I'm done with them before taking
them out to the recycle can.

What a lovely girl. She loves her bags, boxes, and other small places
doesn't she?

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old November 13th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ScratchMonkey

MLB wrote in :

That is a great group of pictures. Do you have some of the orange cat
and the white cat? MLB

Click on the white cat's pic to go to her page.

That's Nimbus. I used to live with my neighbor until my house went on the
market and I snapped it up. Nimbus used to be "my" cat.

The orange cat is now my mom's cat. (She lives on the other side of my
neighbor.) That's Kanji, named because the mark on his side looks like a
Japanese text glyph. I don't have a page for him. Now he's huge and weighs
a ton (mostly muscle). He's like a bulldog.
Old November 13th 08, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

ScratchMonkey wrote:

My neighbor and I were cleaning up his yard and there was some mud piled up
against a fence post. He was pulling out clots of mud and found that one of
them was warm and furry. It seemed she was the runt of a recent litter and
had been abandoned.

Wow, that was her lucky day!!

We took her inside, but the existing queen of the roost (Nimbus, the white
cat near the bottom of the page) would have no part of new competition. So
I decided to take her to my house "temporarily". Yeah, right.

Does Nimbus accept her now?

She was so young that she hadn't yet learned to poop on her own, so I had
to wipe her butt with a wet paper towel a few times a day to get her going.
(It's a survival mechanism that keeps them from stinking and drawing
predators while mama's away hunting.)

I didn't know that - makes sense. I always wondered why newborn kittens
needed help with pooping. Human babies don't seem to have that problem.

--
Joyce ^..^