May 15th - an important day for us

Old May 14th 04, 06:22 PM
Jette Goldie

Default May 15th - an important day for us

http://www.gigglepages.com/dcat/hugcat.html

--
Jette Goldie

Apache and Dakota
http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/kitties.html

Old May 14th 04, 07:17 PM
Karen

Like we need an excuse

Karen
(that's very cute and I have passed it on.)

Old May 14th 04, 07:26 PM
Jo Firey

Well I hugged Rosie this morning. Thoroughly. Because I have work to do
and if I get a bit over enthusiastic with the hugs she will go away and
leave me alone for a while.

Jo

Old May 14th 04, 08:17 PM
Steve Touchstone

I'd never heard of Hug Your Cat Day... Is this new? Guess I'll have to
mark the calendar - May 15 - Hug Day

No excuse needed here for LB and Sammy. Course trying to hug Rocky
would probably mean a transfusion - wonder if giving him an extra
session with the brush would be an acceptable substitute.

BTW, the third Saturday in May falls the 15th this year, so it's also
Armed Forces Day tomorrow here in the US.
http://www.defenselink.mil/afd/
I'll have to remember not to be north of the parade route this
afternoon, or I'll end up stuck over there until the parade is over.
Couple years ago I forgot and, instead of detouring several blocks, I
just found a good spot to park the trailer and watched the parade. ;-)

On Fri, 14 May 2004 13:17:07 -0500, "Karen"
wrote:

Like we need an excuse

Karen
(that's very cute and I have passed it on.)

"Jette Goldie" wrote in message
http://www.gigglepages.com/dcat/hugcat.html

--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old May 18th 04, 02:34 PM
Victor Martinez

Jette Goldie wrote:
http://www.gigglepages.com/dcat/hugcat.html

Well, in our household *every* day is hug your cat day. And kiss your
cat, and snuggle your cat, and pet your cat...

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he