Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Old May 1st 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shadow Scott

Default Happi Purrday Mae Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

May 2008

1 - Lily-Belle, Squeak,
3 - Nerdy, Pippen
7 - Fraidi, Sweet Pea
8 - Ghost
10 - Samson, Sammy Kitten
11 - Longhair, Indigo
12 - Griffey Okino
13 - Felix
14 - Kaiya
15 - Midas
17 - Buffy
19 - Rebecca
22 - Copeland
30 - Raphael

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no.

Fangu,
Shahna

Old May 1st 08, 09:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna I wantsta add our houze's Happi Birfdayz grettink to
all da oftherz. Piglet nods in agreement. Willow pauses from changing
outfits for the gazillionth time in search of the perfect birthday party
costume, and she nods also.

Old May 1st 08, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Happy purrday to all the May kitties.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old May 1st 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 22:33:56 -0700, Shadow Scott's nimble, little paws
typed:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

May 2008

1 - Lily-Belle, Squeak,
3 - Nerdy, Pippen
7 - Fraidi, Sweet Pea
8 - Ghost
10 - Samson, Sammy Kitten
11 - Longhair, Indigo
12 - Griffey Okino
13 - Felix
14 - Kaiya
15 - Midas
17 - Buffy
19 - Rebecca
22 - Copeland
30 - Raphael

Fangu,
Shahna

Happy Purrday to awl ov you!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/1/2008 1:08:37 PM
Old May 1st 08, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

"Shadow Scott"

[...]

Mine iz today, May 1, butt gnow wurriez. iam 6 today.
Happy purrdays tew awl da odder kittiez hoo hab purrdaze in May
Wuv
Mosey