im going to eat something, this is lame as crap

Old November 1st 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
2oz

Default im going to eat something, this is lame as crap

im going to get a couple of fresh chicken tacos and some chips i
suppose, a coke...
this is so lame

ya'll gone to bed already?

not Lyn, she's beaming with lots of big plastic bags full of who
knows..

Im so sorry Lyn, I love you so much, I can't help being so mean

I know if I could hug Lyn we would probably just both break down and cry

Old November 1st 06, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

"2oz" wrote in message
oups.com...
im going to get a couple of fresh chicken tacos and some chips i
suppose, a coke...
this is so lame

ya'll gone to bed already?

We had a block party! And after the kids were finished showing off
costumes and wearing themselves out, the grownups stood around and
caught up for a couple of hours.

There were lots of pretty little babies and a dog with a angel costumes on.
(He had a little halo that came from a stick on the back of his collar. A
little
black boxer mix, so cute!)

Wine and black forest cake and popcorn and bourbon.

I love my neighborhood.

Old November 1st 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
-L.

2oz wrote:
im going to get a couple of fresh chicken tacos and some chips i
suppose, a coke...
this is so lame

ya'll gone to bed already?

not Lyn, she's beaming with lots of big plastic bags full of who
knows..

Actually it's a plastic bowl with leftover candy from the 90-some odd
kids I expected that didn't come. Last year we had a ton of kids (over
150), this year, only 60...it's colder than a witch's tit here, so the
kiddies stayed home. J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)

Im so sorry Lyn, I love you so much, I can't help being so mean

You and every other red-blooded American male. Even the gay ones.

I know if I could hug Lyn we would probably just both break down and cry

No, I'd kick yer ass, ya little ****.

-L.

Old November 1st 06, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
Gregory Morrow

-L.wrote:

2oz wrote:
im going to get a couple of fresh chicken tacos and some chips i
suppose, a coke...
this is so lame

ya'll gone to bed already?

not Lyn, she's beaming with lots of big plastic bags full of who
knows..

Actually it's a plastic bowl with leftover candy from the 90-some odd
kids I expected that didn't come. Last year we had a ton of kids (over
150), this year, only 60...it's colder than a witch's tit here, so the
kiddies stayed home. J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)

You could have tied a plastic bag 'round his head and called him "Lil'
Suffocater"...

--
Best
Greg

Old November 1st 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

"-L." wrote

J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)

hahaha! Oh, that would so BITE!

Old November 1st 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

"Gregory Morrow" gregorymorrowONACLEARDAYYOUCANSEEALOAFHEAD@earthl ink.net
wrote

You could have tied a plastic bag 'round his head and called him "Lil'
Suffocater"...

Now, now, Greg, you're a grown man, it's time to forgive Mama and
move on.

Old November 2nd 06, 07:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
-L.

cybercat wrote:
"-L." wrote

J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)

hahaha! Oh, that would so BITE!

It was my next door neigbor - he was kidding, fortunately! I told my
friends down the street who are staunch Dems and they cracked up. The
funny thing is, I didn't even think about that!

-L.

Old November 2nd 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
cybercat

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:
"-L." wrote

J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)

hahaha! Oh, that would so BITE!

It was my next door neigbor - he was kidding, fortunately! I told my
friends down the street who are staunch Dems and they cracked up. The
funny thing is, I didn't even think about that!

Well, it would be sad if your child could not be an Elephant for
Halloween because you are a Democrat, after all!

However ... here's hoping J. wants to be a jaunty Donkey next
year!

Old November 4th 06, 09:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
2oz

cybercat wrote:

We had a block party!

Yeah I bet! POLYESTER HELL!

NOBODY LIGHT A MATCH! THAT BUNCH'LL GO UP IN 30' COLUMN OF BLACK SMOKE

enough dildo batteries to power a small car to town and back

I love my neighborhood.

ya know what they say about misery

Old November 4th 06, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.food.cooking
2oz

Default Republican babies, was im going to eat something, this is lame as crap

-L. wrote:
J finally wore his costume (baby elephant) and
was as cute as could be. I was tickled to death until someone asked if
he was a Republican. (Um...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......)

lmao

I know if I could hug Lyn we would probably just both break down and cry

No, I'd kick yer ass, ya little ****.

AH!

cat's on the chair now, never mind