Persia's Acting Like a Dog

Old March 5th 05, 09:10 PM
jmcquown

Default Persia's Acting Like a Dog

For the last couple of days, if I give her chin-scritches, her hind leg
comes up and does a scratching motion like what happens if you rub a dog in
a certain spot and their leg starts kicking. I've tested this several times
and each time, up comes the leg, kicking towards her chin, toes splayed,
claws out. But she never gets close to her chin or my hand; she just kicks
her leg like a dog. It's so funny to see! It's always something with this
girl

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old March 7th 05, 05:25 AM
Marina

jmcquown wrote:

For the last couple of days, if I give her chin-scritches, her hind leg
comes up and does a scratching motion like what happens if you rub a dog in
a certain spot and their leg starts kicking. I've tested this several times
and each time, up comes the leg, kicking towards her chin, toes splayed,
claws out. But she never gets close to her chin or my hand; she just kicks
her leg like a dog. It's so funny to see! It's always something with this
girl

Frank does this, too, when you scritch his beard. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old March 9th 05, 03:00 AM
William Hamblen

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 07:25:06 +0200, Marina
wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

For the last couple of days, if I give her chin-scritches, her hind leg
comes up and does a scratching motion like what happens if you rub a dog in
a certain spot and their leg starts kicking. I've tested this several times
and each time, up comes the leg, kicking towards her chin, toes splayed,
claws out. But she never gets close to her chin or my hand; she just kicks
her leg like a dog. It's so funny to see! It's always something with this
girl

Frank does this, too, when you scritch his beard. ;o)

A cats will wrinkle its nose when you scratch its jaw line.

Old March 10th 05, 06:51 PM
Mary

wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

For the last couple of days, if I give her chin-scritches, her hind leg
comes up and does a scratching motion like what happens if you rub a

dog in
a certain spot and their leg starts kicking. I've tested this several

times
and each time, up comes the leg, kicking towards her chin, toes

splayed,
claws out. But she never gets close to her chin or my hand; she just

kicks
her leg like a dog. It's so funny to see! It's always something with

this
girl

Frank does this, too, when you scritch his beard. ;o)

A cats will wrinkle its nose when you scratch its jaw line.

And kind of purse its lips--I call this "monkey face."

Old March 11th 05, 01:41 AM
badwilson

wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

For the last couple of days, if I give her chin-scritches, her
hind leg comes up and does a scratching motion like what happens
if you rub a dog in a certain spot and their leg starts kicking.
I've tested this several times and each time, up comes the leg,
kicking towards her chin, toes splayed, claws out. But she never
gets close to her chin or my hand; she just kicks her leg like a
dog. It's so funny to see! It's always something with this girl

Frank does this, too, when you scritch his beard. ;o)

A cats will wrinkle its nose when you scratch its jaw line.

And kind of purse its lips--I call this "monkey face."

I love that! Vino does it all the time. He gets so into the chin
scritches with his pursed lips and whiskers held out as far as
possible so I have the best access to scritchable areas :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old March 11th 05, 03:36 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:41:34 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

For the last couple of days, if I give her chin-scritches, her
hind leg comes up and does a scratching motion like what happens
if you rub a dog in a certain spot and their leg starts kicking.
I've tested this several times and each time, up comes the leg,
kicking towards her chin, toes splayed, claws out. But she never
gets close to her chin or my hand; she just kicks her leg like a
dog. It's so funny to see! It's always something with this girl

Frank does this, too, when you scritch his beard. ;o)

A cats will wrinkle its nose when you scratch its jaw line.

And kind of purse its lips--I call this "monkey face."

I love that! Vino does it all the time. He gets so into the chin
scritches with his pursed lips and whiskers held out as far as
possible so I have the best access to scritchable areas :-)

When Stinky was a little fella, he would list so far over to the side
I was scritching, he would tip over.

Theresa
Old March 12th 05, 01:53 AM
badwilson

wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

[...]

Aaaaawww! What a slut! I love slutty cats :-D